Rubithon Solid Axle run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wednesday morning, 6/21, departing Loon Kiosk, before the Wagon run ;)
So far : 4 80's, a Tacoma, LX450, & an FJ40 -
Can't wait, this weekend I greased every zerk, spring pins, steering, d-lines, king pins, trunions, topped up the 90wt in diffs, oiled the leaf springs, new spark plugs ( Iridium tips are garbage IMO ), checked all motor/tcase mounts ( tightened ), checked/tightened shackles, installed new OEM d-line bolts, checked all fluids, double checked calender for a Tues AM launch from Sonoma County, pattern is good at this time.

I am just guessing here but my guess is the lx will hang back with us since he ran with us last year and is friends with others in our group .

OK, we can go over the "transfer" paperwork Wed morning LOL , You makin breakfast Wed ? I'll be at the same big tree, stop in for Coffee if you like.

Thinking I will make this run, next year. Been looking at it for a couple now, won't go unless me and rig ready.

Planning on this run too! Makes for 2 FJ40’s! Me and John!

I am currently signed up for the Barker's Pass run (highly doubt this will happen). I will most likely be transferring to the solid axle group again amigo if you have room for us.

C'mon, do you have a ham ? if so I'll send you the channel for comms while on trail if you dont have them

Patience is a virtue, not what we had hoped for, see you in Sept. & maybe June too.

Last edited:
Pack everything back up, tell the kids there is no camping this summer, try and get time off in Sept. if you want to
I saw on FB it looks like Ross might be looking at rescheduling the event on Aug 9-13, that would work for me. I don't think September would unfortunately with the kids and all, we will see what happens

I saw on FB it looks like Ross might be looking at rescheduling the event on Aug 9-13, that would work for me. I don't think September would unfortunately with the kids and all, we will see what happens
9-13 is Sierra Trek. So many of us will be going to that

You can sign up for camping and entertainment. We are just going to run the trail on our own. If some can’t get in . I am signed up for Fri and Sat. Fordyce full run and Sat River. But. We will probably just run behind the group or in front

1 week
packed.jpg
, final checks and load em up, looking forward to it.

Last edited:
What an adventure, another year in the books, thanks to Ross Woody & the Woody family - Dont forget Woody Cookie Co., in Vacaville, CA they are on Facebook & Insta, best cookies ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom