Official Logan’s Run 2023 thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't forget, I will not be able to drop off the trailer. Someone wil need to stop by and pick it up Thursday. The keys will be inside the front door and the radios will be charged. A quick inventory of plates, untencils etc will have to be done before the Friday potluck.

Ok

Won't make it til friday afternoon but looking forward to it!

I've never been mountain biking out there but had tossed around the idea - anyone every been? And are there and decent trails for it?

Last edited:
Lots of good trails out there, couple of different members have run the trails before.

I’ll be there on Thursday, bringing the new club merch. Fitted hats, shirts, patches.

See you there. Don’t forget your Friday night. Potluck contribution!!

I've tried a few times to purchase a passenger ticket, but PayPal keeps giving me an error message telling me to try again later. I know there is a strict no walk-up policy, but I'm registered as a driver. Any issue w/ paying for the passenger when I arrive Thursday? I'll keep trying PP in the meantime. @jamesurq @SFROMAN

I've tried a few times to purchase a passenger ticket, but PayPal keeps giving me an error message telling me to try again later. I know there is a strict no walk-up policy, but I'm registered as a driver. Any issue w/ paying for the passenger when I arrive Thursday? I'll keep trying PP in the meantime. @jamesurq @SFROMAN

I bought passenger tickets a few days ago separate from my reg without issue. Just checked the site now and it's working for me. Try clearing browser cookies or something.

Try what Johny said. Hope it works.

If not, then paying at event will work.

Thanks Johny.

Looks like a bit of rain this weekend. See you on Friday.

Registered. Luke and I will be there. Might bring the canoe to mix it up. Unsure of Fri pm or Sat am arrival.

Weekend looking not so good for me, you must all go on and endure without me! Stoopid work....

toy-soldiers.gif

From hoping to arrive on Thursday to then settling on Friday to maybe not being able to make it at all. Life gets in the way of well, you know, life. We'll see.

Won't make it til friday afternoon but looking forward to it!

I've never been mountain biking out there but had tossed around the idea - anyone every been? And are there and decent trails for it?
2 options for MTB near the event. 1) Trailhead for Woodrun is a few miles away from Group Camp on Hwy 24/27. Riding the horse trails in Uwharrie is also an option but can become REAL muddy when it rains like it did Friday night. I know this isn't MTB but you can always ride miles of gravel roads in Uwharrie and tie in a few OHV trails too.

some pics i got not many

IMG_0993.jpeg

IMG_0996.jpeg

IMG_0983.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom