Carolina Relic Run 2024 - April 17-21 OFFICIAL Info Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_4289.jpeg
IMG_4287.jpeg
IMG_4285.jpeg
IMG_4281.jpeg
IMG_4274.jpeg

Big Thanks to the sponsors and the BOD for making it happen again. Fantastic experience and great seeing everyone.

Couldn't agree more!! Thanks to all who helped organize and run the event, I'm sure there is so much more behind the scenes that we didn't see. It was a GREAT time and I'm already looking forward to next year!

Wow!!
Just when I thought an ONSC event couldn’t get any better.

Although, it was the biggest ONSC event to date, it still had the warm, family feeling that we have all come to expect from our events.

I would like to thank JohnV, Allen and the rest of the ONSC BOD and CRR Volunteers.
Big round of applause is in order. You guys killed it this year

already looking forward to next years event.

It was one hell of an event, if I do say so myself! A lot of people contributed to making this Relic Run the best so far, including all of the people who came from near and far to join us in celebrating these amazing old trucks. Thank you everybody!

I don't know how we're gonna top this one next year........but we will. ;)

Once again, I had a great time, so much thanks to everyone who helped put this together. I also would like to express my gratitude to everyone who drove from everywhere to share this event with us. YOU (yes You) are also what makes this event so great. I look forward to seeing you all next year.

On Friday on the OEX property I was coming up the obstacle course in a gold 80, and there looked like there was someone in a red shirt videoing.If you happened to have that video I would love to see it as I promised @SFROMAN I’d show it to him.Thanks.

Only if you show us your new custom running board 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom