2024 ONSC EVENT CALENDAR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SFROMAN

SILVER Star
Threads
2024 ONSC EVENT CALENDAR

January

**Uwharie (URE) workday January ?,2024

February
**URE workday February ??,2024

March
••URE workday March 09, 2024
ONSC Annual Meet and greet March 7-10, 2024

Lone Star Roundup​

March 14-16, 2024
K2 Rocks, Mason, Texas
TLCA Open Event hosted by Lone Star Land Cruisers

April
**URE workday April ??, 2024

Carolina Relic Run​

April 17-21, 2024
Uwharrie National Forest, North Carolina
Presented by Olde North State Cruisers
TLCA Open Event – All Toyota 4×4’s welcome 1990 and prior for the relic show and run
EVENT DETAILS

CRUISE MOAB
April 17-21, 2024
TLCA event
Moab, Utah

May
**URE workday May 2024

June
**URE workday June 2024

Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride​

13-16June 2024
Wind Rock ORV Park, Oliver Springs, Tennessee
TLCA Sanctioned Event
hosted by Southeast Toyota Land Cruiser Assoc.

Rubithon​

June 2024
Rubicon Trail, California
TLCA Hosted Event

Razorback Ramble​

June 2024
Hot Springs ORV Park,
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Open Event
hosted by the Razorback Land Cruisers

July
*URE clean up July 2024

Kentucky Toyota Trail Ride​

July 2024
Red River Gorge Kentucky
TLCA Open Event hosted by Kentucky Land Cruisers

August
**URE clean up August 2024
ONSC BEACH DAY 03 August 2024

September
**URE workday September 2024

ONSC LOGANS RUN
ONSC members only event 19-22 September 2024

Cape lookout trip
Sept 16-19, 2024

October
**URE workday October 2024

Southern Cruiser Crawl​

October 2024
Hot Springs ORV Park
Hot Springs, Arkansas
TLCA Open Event hosted by CottonLand Cruisers

Fall Crawl​

October 2024
Usually last weekend of October
The Cove Campground, Gore, VA
Open Vehicle Event in conjunction with TLCA

November
URE workday November 2024

December
URE trails close December 14, 2024
ONSC Christmas Party
5-8 December 2024

* there is no official project for URE work days for July and August. Forest service does encourage trial clean up.
** Forest service has not released workday info. Will update as needed.

Also, TLCA events added in the months they usually occur for your reference, If the event doesn’t have a date it’s because the dates have not been released yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Round Up dates are March 14-16

poser shot from this year
20230316_095719.jpg

FYI, I booked an 8 bunk cabin (Cabin #19) on Cape Lookout for 3 nights Sept 16-19. Feel free to add as an OSNC event. So far, 4 of the bunks are spoken for, but there is additional space for tent/truck campers and we can always add a cot or 2 if needed. This is a mid-week reservation, all weekends in Sept/Oct are booked. I'll keep a look out for openings over the next few months.

Remeber that cape lookout off-road passes are 50% off ($25), if booked before March 2024 on recreation.gov

FYI, I booked an 8 bunk cabin (Cabin #19) on Cape Lookout for 3 nights Sept 16-19. Feel free to add as an OSNC event. So far, 4 of the bunks are spoken for, but there is additional space for tent/truck campers and we can always add a cot or 2 if needed. This is a mid-week reservation, all weekends in Sept/Oct are booked. I'll keep a look out for openings over the next few months.

Remeber that cape lookout off-road passes are 50% off ($25), if booked before March 2024 on recreation.gov
thanks.
Added to the calendar.
Just be aware that sept 19 is the start of Logan’s run.

FYI, I booked a backup Cape Lookout date that is partially over the weekend, which may be more convenient for some members. Cabin 4, sleeps 8, Sep 6 to Sep 8, 2024 (2 nights). I can cancel either reservation without penalty 2 weeks prior, so we can firm up attendance closer to the event and cancel as applicable.

are these on the onsc google calendar? all i see so far is the Trackhouse Racing Tour in Mooresville? not sure what that one is about.

-Andrew

are these on the onsc google calendar? all i see so far is the Trackhouse Racing Tour in Mooresville? not sure what that one is about.

-Andrew
They are not but that is on me, thanks for the reminder. Out of curiosity where did you see it?

More info on that in the thread here. But the gist is I'm giving a tour of my work, the Trackhouse (Nascar cup series team) shop.

They are not but that is on me, thanks for the reminder. Out of curiosity where did you see it?

More info on that in the thread here. But the gist is I'm giving a tour of my work, the Trackhouse (Nascar cup series team) shop.
Fancy,

I think i added the calendar going on 5 years back at this point. Its really helpful for me to plan events and add to the fam calendar.
1705932026553.png

Fancy,

I think i added the calendar going on 5 years back at this point. Its really helpful for me to plan events and add to the fam calendar.
View attachment 3539106

As far as I knew I was the only one using it, lmao. Feel free to add to it if you want.

Any idea when Relic Run Registration will open?

Probably soon ish, but remember we've got a few months till it happens. There's no reg cap, so no rush.

Coal Mine Cruiser Classic is canceled btw. The organizers elected to retire the event in it's entirety. RIP.

Just curious, but when is the Relic Run website going to be updated for registration this year?

Just curious, but when is the Relic Run website going to be updated for registration this year?
This week. Stay tuned. We'll have a thread announcing it. There's no registration cap but there will be an early bird deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom