Builds Scat's GX Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Think a flash or strobe could be added to the amber? That would be pretty sweet in the winter months or on the trail.

Pulled quite a few people out of ditches last winter

Think a flash or strobe could be added to the amber? That would be pretty sweet in the winter months or on the trail.

Pulled quite a few people out of ditches last winter

Yup, all of the colors can flash and strobe together or seperate. I have an sPod with their touchscreen that I'm working on installing now that will handle all of those functions and more. Should have it up and going soon

Installed the sPOD a few days ago, the template provided is a perfect fit on top of the fuse box. Such an awesome product that makes wiring very easy. I re-used my stock wiring harness from the front shock dampeners as a quick disconnect at the rear tailgate for my light bar. Also added IPF 900 led lights up front;

unnamed_zpsrzuhi9su.jpg

IMG_6146_zpsqic9bd03.jpg

IMG_6150_zps9uurgcp4.jpg

Last edited:
Scat your gx looks great.. We just bought a salsa red 08 for my wife.. We love it so far..

Hey what hid kit did you go with? That's one thing I'd love to upgrade..

Thanks

Thanks Eric, good luck with the new gx, don't see that many red ones running around. I went with the 4300k kit from Extreme HID through XenonDepot.com. Really simple plug and play kit, nice upgrade over stock.

Saw that, supposedly the X-treme is a step up in quality, but who knows. XenonDepot has awesome customer service so I wouldn't worry either way.

I'm running the Xtreme in my GX and have them in a few other cars, no issues. And yes XenonDepot CS is great, they have a username on clublexus and do a pretty good job of responding to PMs and posts there.

Installed a Cobra 75 WX ST remote mount cb radio. The module was small enough to tuck away under the driver seat and mounting was simple. I'm really happy with how it came out and its a discreet setup that I was going for, hardest part was getting through the firewall. (I also have a HAM handheld fwiw)

IMG_6305_zpskyo8wsjl.jpg

Went to the desert last weekend, no roof rack for now;

desert_zpsouwds18w.jpg

BFG1_zpsizau6nxo.jpg

Cheers!

-Matt

Hello Scat
your GX is an eye candy!. My ARB bumper arrived and is your IPF lights 7 inch? Will a 9 inch round light fit on the bumper mounted like what you did? Thanks

Hello Scat
your GX is an eye candy!. My ARB bumper arrived and is your IPF lights 7 inch? Will a 9 inch round light fit on the bumper mounted like what you did? Thanks

Yup they are 7" IPF's, I don't think a 9" light would work unless they were super slim- the back of my light housing's are almost touching the front hoop.

@Scat Adams I'm loving it man. I have a 2009 Blizzard Pearl and this is my dream look. So what are your thoughts about the 3" and 285's as a daily driver? Would you change anything now?

Really, really nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom