SOLD Triple Locked 94 Land Cruiser - SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://offerup.com/item/detail/957135233?q=toyota+land+cruiser&cid=5.1
Here is the link to my OfferUp post. Willing to negotiate in person. Current asking price is $24,444
199K miles and only driving it for test drives.
New paint with fender holes welded up.
New bumpers & sliders.
Fresh Birff Job
Cloth seats from a Canadian Cruiser
OfferUp Link:

50178967-413F-442F-A36A-E23DB25DEFD7.jpeg

5E087AA5-7495-4A76-AF08-5898365F3A92.jpeg

2087D2F4-DCD4-4ED0-8996-53312E481F8D.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Put it up for sale in California and find out what yours is worth. Shop around on OfferUp and CL and you will see that I am in the current market.
Desperation is for fools. Has the dollar been devalued so much in five years?

Not having to sell it and waiting for the right buyer also has it's benefits. I am willing to negotiate when people are willing to look at it. No matter what price I put it at people are always going to want it for half of what you post it for. I don't want to deal with that riff raff I am looking for those who know what they want but don't want to deal with building it themselves. I debated even posting it up here because I have seen the comments others have gotten for turn-key rigs and the pricing but I'm a big boy and I can take it. I may not get my top dollar asking price but only time will tell what it sells for because it will sell. I'm only a few days into it!

Not having to sell it and waiting for the right buyer also has it's benefits. I am willing to negotiate when people are willing to look at it. No matter what price I put it at people are always going to want it for half of what you post it for. I don't want to deal with that riff raff I am looking for those who know what they want but don't want to deal with building it themselves. I debated even posting it up here because I have seen the comments others have gotten for turn-key rigs and the pricing but I'm a big boy and I can take it. I may not get my top dollar asking price but only time will tell what it sells for because it will sell. I'm only a few days into it!

Glad you're staying open minded about this and open to feedback. Wanted to chime in since I just bought a 97 a few weeks ago and also think the price is a bit high.

For example, the one I bought has less miles, triple locked, bumper/sliders/rear swing out, lift+gears, great paint and interior and roughly $10k less. This car was posted online for many to see so not like it was a hidden deal of any sort.

Maybe you priced this where you're still attached and still on the fence about selling (it's a beautiful rig so I don't blame you!)... either way, hope this helps.

Nice 80! What are you replacing it with?

Mud usually gets lower offers. There are people with stupid money that might pay your asking. Just need to find that right buyer who wants exactly what you have. I would try to sell it on Bring A Trailer. Lots of stupid money been thrown around in that auction lately. You may not get your asking, but you will usually get more than what Mud folks will ever pay.

Mud usually gets lower offers. There are people with stupid money that might pay your asking. Just need to find that right buyer who wants exactly what you have. I would try to sell it on Bring A Trailer. Lots of stupid money been thrown around in that auction lately. You may not get your asking, but you will usually get more than what Mud folks will ever pay.
I second this ^

I just picked up a 94 with 5k less miles for $2200. Will add stronger ARBs and have just done a high roof mod. Will be sub $5k all in with less miles and lots of pm.

And im looking at another local one for $3k. Corona-market makes for shopping around.

I just picked up a 94 with 5k less miles for $2200. Will add stronger ARBs and have just done a high roof mod. Will be sub $5k all in with less miles and lots of pm.

And im looking at another local one for $3k. Corona-market makes for shopping around.

Congrats! :hmm:

Can you post some undercarriage pictures, frame, axels and some close-ups of the engine? Since I'm in NC I can't see it in person.

Thanks. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom