SOLD 1997 LX450 Dallas Texas area, Tripple locked. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Asking $18K. Currently located in DFW area. Will be in various regions of Texas until the end of April.
245,000 Miles and counting. Still driving daily.

We have had some great adventures in this car. From Northern MN to South Dakota, South Texas, Big Bend, King of the Hammers, Sand Hollow Utah and the Rubicon Trail, Wolf Creek and K2 in Mason, TX. This Cruiser has been and is super reliable off-road or on the hard pack. We are selling as we are full time travelers, and we just don't use it as we have in the past. The LX comes turnkey and is ready for more adventure.

Fully setup for flat tow with internal breaking and quick connects for BlueOx tow bar.
Factory electric locking differentials F/R center diff mod.
2 year old Prinsu roof rack with high lift jack.
ARB Front bumper modified for flat tow with a 10K Warn winch.
"Most" of the light bulbs have been converted to LED including the headlamps. Very bright, great for lighting your way through Big Bend.

New Seats - 4 years old. Very good condition, 8 out of 10
New steering wheel cover - 3 years.
Kenwood receiver satellite radio capable and currently programmed.
ARB fridge mounted on sliding mount tool box bed mounted tool drawer. We have kept ice in the fridge on many occasions.

Under the hood, spared no expense on highly capable battery in preparation to run the Rubicon. Dual purpose, deep cycle starting battery and solar charging mat.
SLEE Sliders
SLEE T-case armor.
Custom rear bumper made with swing out and full-size spare tire and portable air tank mount.
BFG AT - 4 years old. 35"
5.29 Gears
2.5" OME medium springs.
3 year old Rad Flo 2.5" reservoir adjustable shocks custom tuned by Shock Jesus in Carson City, NV.
Heavy duty steering components from Marlin via Georges installed new for Rubithon 33.
Heavy duty rear sway bar with HD mounts, heavy duty rear bump stops and much much more.
Front and rear axles rebuilt in AZ 2021, all hoses and belts replaced under the hood.

Shoot me a text or call. I can provide as many pics as needed.. Or we can meet, and you can have a look. 715.410.Zero.6.14 As with any vehicle this age it comes with its personality, there are some what I consider minor adjustments that with time will make it yours... There is some rust in the passenger rear quarter, it spent one winter in Mn and it has spent a limited time running on the beach in Port Arkansas.

Hood and tailgate were replaced but never paint matched.

Carfax report available upon request.

IMG_3362.jpg

IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3365.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

Rubithon flex.JPG

Last edited:
Interior

d side door.jpg

dash.jpg

driver wheel.jpg

drivers side seat.jpg

pass front.jpg

RTT and football not included.

rear 1.jpg

rear 2 drawers.jpg

rear bag.jpg

rear drawers.jpg

rear fridge.jpg

Unda

birf 2.jpg

birf.jpg

under back 2.jpg

under back.jpg

under front.jpg

Engine, rear quarter area.

engine 2.jpg

Engine.jpg

rad flo tire.jpg

under spare 2.jpg

under spare.jpg

Some good memories.

full moon flex 3.JPG

good spotting.JPG

Moon rise.JPG

river crossing .JPG

I was thinking the same. Appreciate the feedback.

TO be clear, the car only spent 2 winters in Mn. The vast majority of the miles has been salt free...

Thanks fellas, back in Dallas on Friday. Let me know if there are any questions. Turn key Rubicon ready... Ready for the next adventure.

Sale pending! Very excited, and a little bummed.. Sounds like its gunna get a fantastic new home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom