SOLD Looking for a clean Black (202) or white 96-97 triple locked Land Cruiser. Atlanta Ga (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
I am looking for a clean stockish ( small lift, all intact no snorkels) 96-97 black or white collectors edition Land Cruiser. I am located on Atlanta and willing to travel for the right truck. No rust. No rust fixes, jaut clean no story truck. PIC IS FOR ATTENTION But good example of what I am looking for

less than 285k miles

thought I had the black one in greenville
bought, slipped through my fingers…sucks.

IMG_3948.jpeg

This went up on the block yesterday.

Hmmmm….curious about the maintenance depth. Looks like they replaced the heater valve but not the hoses? One hose has a factory clamp and an after-market clamp, while the other hose has the wrong type of hose clamp. Nice paint and pictures but nothing like giving it a good looksee.

Hmmmm….curious about the maintenance depth. Looks like they replaced the heater valve but not the hoses? One hose has a factory clamp and an after-market clamp, while the other hose has the wrong type of hose clamp. Nice paint and pictures but nothing like giving it a good looksee.
Hence why I want a good original truck. I’ll fix somethings….anyone got one?

Got a Southern California born and raised one for you:

You could always add lockers.
Even the shop owner of this rig, could install lockers if you wanted at a good price, since you'd be buying the 80.
Would then check all the boxes..
97 collectors
Front and rear bumpers
Lift
and then lockers!
LMK
Jamie

You could always add lockers.
Even the shop owner of this rig, could install lockers if you wanted at a good price, since you'd be buying the 80.
Would then check all the boxes..
97 collectors
Front and rear bumpers
Lift
and then lockers!
LMK
Jamie
yeah I can add ARB Lockers but it’s not factory sadly.

It would be Toyota factory lockers.
Total cost with gearing too (since they are in there already) is 6k. So that cruiser would be 39900 total.

ok

Looks like a clean truck. Looking for more
stock with the flares and such. Thank you. Maybe I am being to picky

This will be reposted for sale shortly price is $25k.

I am looking for a clean stockish ( small lift, all intact no snorkels) 96-97 black or white collectors edition Land Cruiser. I am located on Atlanta and willing to travel for the right truck. No rust. No rust fixes, jaut clean no story truck. PIC IS FOR ATTENTION But good example of what I am looking for

less than 285k miles

thought I had the black one in greenville
bought, slipped through my fingers…sucks.

View attachment 3539873
What kind of price range ? I have one. it has 325k. Head gasket done about 3-4K ago. 3x factory locked.2" lift but everything else is stock, even has the stock CD/Cassette player. And they still work. I dont drive it daily anymore, but could with no problem.

What kind of price range ? I have one. it has 325k. Head gasket done about 3-4K ago. 3x factory locked.2" lift but everything else is stock, even has the stock CD/Cassette player. And they still work. I dont drive it daily anymore, but could with no problem.
Send pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom