SOLD 1997 40th Anniversary Edition FZJ80 Triple Locked Antique Sage Pearl 178k miles **price drop** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(148, 118, 94)
Hate Hate Hate to sell this but I am needing to change back to a truck. Plan was to continue to restore to original quality but will let someone else take her the rest of the way and enjoy her capability. Just needs some cosmetic TLC, side molding etc but mechanically very sound. First owner had some taillight guards installed and drilled into body panel 🤦🏻‍♂️ plan was to restore and cover those up just never got to it yet. Clean Carfax. No frame rust. Triple locked. Lockers, 4WD, AC, heat, everything works! My daily driver so mileage will change until sold. 178.8k miles currently.

New 2.5” Dobinsons lift
Front Runner roof rack
Falken 285/75/16 AT3Ws (about 500 miles on them)
New radiator
Went ahead and had spark plugs recently replaced
More pics to follow

Located in Amarillo TX
24.5K OBO
Or possible trade for 2013+ Toyota Tacoma

Feel free to contact me 806-570-3586
IMG_7846.jpeg

IMG_7853.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful 80! Very well priced, should sell quickly. Do you have interior, engine bay, and underbody photos?
Thank you! Yes I do, I tried to upload them on my original post but says the files are too big for some reason. Working on posting more pics now

Woah, this was factory slick top no spoiler 40th?!

Beautiful! Mine is my DD, as well. I can't believe I've never seen this in town. This should sell quickly. I'd snag it myself if I was in the market.

Couple questions about this great cruiser,

I realize miles are low but has the head gasket been done?

Has the front end been gone through?

The front end appears really clean , but the drivers side flare looks to be missing the flare to body molding, has a repaint been done?

Lastly, just a tick of rust coming out under the rear window glass gasket right?

Really a great 80, I’ve been looking for a well cared for 80 with no factory rack or spoiler for quite awhile, the fact that it’s a 40th and locked is a major bonus, I had a non locked 40th clear back in 2001 and regret selling it.

I think you live in my neighborhood actually. CV?

I had already texted him this morning to see if he wants to grab a late breakfast or lunch somewhere if interested.

He’s tied up doing plugs and coil packs on a Lexus this morning and can’t make it. Quick turnaround evidently.

I had already texted him this morning to see if he wants to grab a late breakfast or lunch somewhere if interested.
Yeah let me know! Not sure if I can stay for a full breakfast but can definitely meet up for a chat
He’s tied up doing plugs and coil packs on a Lexus this morning and can’t make it. Quick turnaround evidently.
ahh dang well let me know when you want to meet up!

Yeah let me know! Not sure if I can stay for a full breakfast but can definitely meet up for a chat

ahh dang well let me know when you want to meet up!
I'm pretty open today. Just need to grab a bite and run a few errands.

Do you have a rear Kansas plate on your 60?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom