SOLD 58,000 mile, Triple Locked, Turbo Diesel 1992 Land Cruiser: $41,500 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://www.uncommonmotorcars.com/inventory/p/1995-toyota-land-cruiser-hdj81
Check out the engine bay in the below photos before reading! It's so clean that I was contemplating making it the lead photo.

This triple locked 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 is a Japanese-market example that was imported into the US in 2021. The truck is finished in a two tone silver over red with a dark gray and silver cloth interior. It is powered by a 1HD-T 4.2L 12-valve Turbo Diesel inline-six paired with a four-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and locking front, center, and rear differentials. This HDJ81 has 58,036 miles and is now offered with import documents and a clean Florida title.

The cabin features cloth seats along with a matching dashboard and door panels. Additional amenities include factory installed center console refrigerator and ice maker, automatic climate control, heated seats, sunroof, a ceiling-mounted altimeter and compass, adjustable side bolsters, and power lumbar support.

Additional equipment includes a Toyota factory installed winch, 4x4 Resort aluminum roof rack, OEM Toyota rear ladder, Toyota swing-out spare tire carrier, brand new 32x11.5 R15LT Kumho Road Venture MT tires, Toyota rain guards, Toyota mud flaps. and aluminum Toyota side steps.

In preparation for sale the Cruiser received the following maintenance and repairs:

- New batteries (2)
- New air filter
- New fuel filter
- New oil filter
- Oil change
- 5 New 32x11.5 R15LT Kumho Road Venture MT tires
- Exhaust system was removed and repaired
- All Exhaust hanging mounts and cushions were replaced
- Front and Rear driveshafts were lubricated
- Rear driver side window repaired
- Radio, clock and dome light repaired
- Front panhard rod bushings were removed and replaced with OEM parts

We have many more photos available upon request or on our site: Uncommon Motor Cars - https://www.uncommonmotorcars.com/

Asking price: $41,500 OR BEST OFFER

03_GREY2541.jpg

01_GREY2541.jpg
04_GREY2541-2.jpg
07_GREY2541.jpg
06_GREY2541.jpg
55_GREY2541.jpg
67_GREY2541.jpg
76_GREY2541.jpg

Last edited:
wow, how much would a LHD one go for?

Man I’m surprised this hasn’t sold! With 80’s bringing good money I would think someone would grab this! Is it the RHD thing?
Anyway bump for the seller, maybe I should test drive it!

It’s been on the market awhile…not sure what the deal is? It’s beautiful, but I think RHD really thins the pool of potential buyers, especially at this price level.

really surprised as well. I've sold at least 15 RHD trucks since listing this. Lots of interest but no deal yet. I think the paint scheme is more polarizing the the RHD. People either love it or hate it. I love it. This example is exceptionally clean as well. I think it will sell soon. Actively speaking to a couple of serious buyers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom