SOLD Charlotte NC: 1996 Land Cruiser 184k miles awesome driver but rusty $5500 firm (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Tired of dealing with all these non cruiser people . This thing runs drives stops awesome . Bought it off a lady who lived in NE. It has average NE rust. Frame is good. No holes . Body has holes/spots. 184k miles clean title . She maintained it well, has lots of new parts . Average 80 series issues abs light comes on, seat motor , ac. Have new compressor in trunk .
New oem radiator , clutch fan, full borla exhaust with new studs cats o2, interior is clean .
No oil leaks . Provably why it’s so rusty lol. Paint is great . I’d drive this thing anywhere . It is not a parts truck yet … it would be a shame to do that because it’s really a nice truck … I have a 62 now that requires all my free time . Firm on price . If it didn’t have rust it would be for $20k all day .

Last edited:
I am not stating this because I think your price is incorrect. I think it is priced fairly close to right and I will not be surprised if you get your asking price. If you do not look at undercarriage it looks pretty good.

>If it didn’t have rust it would be for $20k all day .

this is a bit like saying if the yacht was not at the bottom of the sea, it would be worth $1m. I thought of quite a few on being a babe, but wanted to avoid body shaming.

GLWS

I'm local to this cruiser and wanted to check it out when I saw it listed on FB marketplace. Seller was very courteous and forthright. Truck actually drives very well, steering was easy, no noises, has an upgraded viscous fan w/ the blue hub and the seats were well done, gears didn't work but he had replacements available. Not worth restoring but has some life left and is functional and safe.

I notice it has VA tags. If you are in the Northern VA area I would be interested in taking a look. Thanks

no the title clearly states charlotte north carolina...
and thanks for kind words, i have been out of town but here now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom