Wanted WTB Land Cruiser fender script (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I could easily scan that and share the file, along with instructions on getting metal sintered (3D printed! ) versions from Shapeways, just like we did with the handle pieces. I'd just need a loaner to scan.... broken is fine.

Seriously - anyone have one they could ship me? I'd have it back in the mail in a week or less. I'm game, just let me know.

Calvin

PM me. I'm long on broken ones. Happy to loan one to help out.
Jim

Calvin, I have the 1 posted earlier in this thread. I could send. Dont think it's what @ riderjgs is looking for but I'll send it! What about rear window gear?????
Bob those are still available new. Something like $40. Just FYI

Still waiting to finish up at the body shop before pulling pieces to send you.

I have one good one as a spare that I can send if it helps. What would the new ones be made out of?

PS....Three good tits...

IMG_4148.JPG

I have one good one as a spare that I can send if it helps. What would the new ones be made out of?

PS....Three good tits...

View attachment 2603321
Probably best to work with Ron’s since it’s in one piece. Anything I would send would be in two pieces.

Most things are affixed using VHB tape from 3M, or some variation. Automakers will hold on entire fenders with it!

Tasche (runfastflyfar) sand-casted some emblems a while back, but it was the later style. I may have that early style in a box, I'll take a look.

VHB tape will work, but you need to make sure the surfaces are clean, and you may need to scuff them a bit to give the adhesive a 'tooth' to hold onto and figure out a way to apply some pressure to the emblem for a while.

Got three, one broken, two look complete (with three tits), missing the locking collars/washers, but you can probably find those new.

Let me know if you're still looking.

Dan

IMG_20210311_163237981.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom