Wits' End parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you all for your comments... by the way my shipment is to TEXAS and not Mexico, just to add to my profile I do four wheeling in both sides of the Country

CA to NC takes longer than that via UPS or FedEx, FWIW. (which is another reason I ship USPS, personally)
For me, USPS shíts all over UPS and FedEx. I hate FedEx. I’m always disappointed when I see that’s who is bringing a package to me.

Just to add a data point. I’ve placed 3 orders through them recently and had no issues. They seem to be doing a good job considering everything going on.

Have ordered a lot of parts past three months, East, West coast and in-between all have taken two to three times normal delivery time no-mater who delivers them.
Living in Wyoming probably has contributed to delayed delivery.
Ordered some stuff from Wit's that took close to two weeks, no big deal!
Thanks to all vendors who are doing all they can dealing with all the crazy crap.

Never done business with him, but I heard he is an ass. He posts half naked pictures on facebook. :flipoff2::flipoff2:
Which half? I've heard his better half is quite hot!

On the shipping conversation, it is bad everywhere!

My part supplier told me they are being gouged by all shipping agents. They get parts from multiple suppliers around the world. Said shipping costs have gone up 100% and more in some cases. They say they re not going to pass it onto the customer so they wait to do bigger shipments as it’s cheaper because of bulk.
I can wait for my parts and I want to support this vendor as their prices are 30-50% less than the local Toyota dealership :ban:

shipping is definitely hit or miss,took over a month to get an in stock item from home depot,the delay was on the shipping end.ordered an item that was back ordered from Rockler and got it in 10 days

I have had a few of my orders not going out take much longer then usual.
The tracking number showed no movement in the package for over a week.
After shipping out replacements for the customer the original orders have showed up.

Shipping delays have been terrible lately..

NLXTACY is great to work with. Always prompt to answer questions and willing to help. Delivery Issues are happening all over the place from LTL freight to USPS, Fedex, and UPS. It’s all a cluster right now.

On the shipping conversation, it is bad everywhere!

My part supplier told me they are being gouged by all shipping agents. They get parts from multiple suppliers around the world. Said shipping costs have gone up 100% and more in some cases. They say they re not going to pass it onto the customer so they wait to do bigger shipments as it’s cheaper because of bulk.
I can wait for my parts and I want to support this vendor as their prices are 30-50% less than the local Toyota dealership :ban:
I live like 20mins away from Norwalk and just order the parts online and then go use their “In-Person Pickup” option :cheers:

Joey's awesome to work with, kinda hard to blame him with all the crap going on right now...also note that he’s pretty much a one man company, and there’s not many, if any, other companies like him.

I've ordered from him several times, including recently, and have never had problems. Actually, the shipping in my case was peculiarly fast. But I know that for other orders/vendors the shipping has been wonky, so that's likely the case here.

no hurry

IMG_1116.JPG

FB feed

"Folks I hate to have to detail this but I have now just a touch over 200 orders that are ALL waiting on parts that are currently STILL being held hostage at USPS. These parts that I ordered were shipped to me early last week. I should have already had them and all of these orders shipped last week. Instead I’m sitting on the phone screaming at the local postal inspector trying to find out why the **** 14 boxes are trapped in one spot for now well over a week. All I hear every day is “I don’t know”. I check tracking and it’ll say it’s moved to the next hub. I’ll recheck the next day and it hasn’t arrived at the next hub. I’ll check the following day and now tracking says they are waiting to depart the first hub. 🤬

I know you all count on me to get you your orders on a timely basis and “usually” I’m pretty good about getting out orders. This is so beyond my control that it’s downright infuriating. As I’m sure it is for all of you waiting on orders.
I don’t have any other news other than they are looking into it. I’m fully expecting a flood of refunds and I don’t blame any of you. I’m just stuck until these packages show up.
I am so sorry folks 😞 @ Medford, Oregon"

1593719355162.png

I've spent literally thousands of dollars at wits' end. My last order was six paltry hose clamps and Joey PM'd me to make sure I got them (I left them in the mailbox too long and the postman took them back to the station).

He can't control what's going on in the world right now, but he's doing the best he can with what he can control. Plus you're not going to find the awesome 80-specific products he sells ANYWHERE, and if you do find it, it will be a crappy knockoff. He has also stepped into the void left by CDan and Beno by offering most of the frequently-needed OEM parts.

No complaints here! :hillbilly:

Ordered 2 OEM exhaust rubber isolators Monday night. They shipped the next morning, and I just saw that they are coming next Tuesday.

Surprisingly my first purchase from Wits End but it has been great so far. Quick handling.

I ordered a second battery tray and washer tank relocation kit from Slee at the same time; I have not heard anything from them yet...

TLDR Wits End is good; just earned my business

Just ordered a few things from him last week and they arrived in 3 days via USPS. I have never had an issue with USPS here and prefer them to UPS any day. Much quicker delivery and cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom