Wits' End parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello LC Lovers

Does anyone has had any trouble ordering parts with Wits' End vendor? undelivered goods? missing packages? posted a claim to the credit card bank?

I ordered a Blue Fan Clutch which is supposed to be a quality product and it was booked at USPS on june 11 and by today It hasn't arrived yet and haven't had any feedback from customer center nor or any reimbursement, no explanation.

Desperately looking for my part and I was just getting to know this vendor.

Neto

Yes, I had some issues with them, but it’s all good now. Wits End had some problems that took them a couple weeks to settle. The post office lost a bunch of their shipments was one problem. Email Joey and explain. He is very responsive and great regarding customer service. @NLXTACY

Last edited:
I have ordered a few things from them recently and it all shipped quickly through usps. I have not had any issues ordering from him. I am sure if you give him a call or email he will make it right.

PM’d you Joey’s email

or you can use the website fill in format

Something to be aware of right now and well just about anytime is that USPS is playing a lottery. Joey is sending stuff out, USPS (paid by you) is not delivering on their service like they should. So you need to work them hard, but they are really just a mess. (I have insider information to support it also). So don't use them. I am still waiting on parts that got shipped but lazy postal worker probably threw it over a hill or something. I don't think i should have to pay extra for them to do their job better, so I don't, I am done paying them at all and will stick with fedex or UPS.

I'm still waiting on 4in landtank caster plates ordered on May 18th. I never received a response through the contact form on his website. On June 18th Joey responded to a pm here at mud and said they were inbound to him and would ship once received. I'm still waiting.
Jeff

Joey @NLXTACY is awesome, excellent customer service. Just a victim of what’s going happening on the East/West coast. Don’t sweat it. If there’s something wrong he’ll make it right.

Joey @NLXTACY is awesome, excellent customer service. Just a victim of what’s going happening on the East/West coast. Don’t sweat it. If there’s something wrong he’ll make it right.

Yup poor dude has a small batch boutique aftermarket company for 20 + year old vehicles.

If that wasn't hard enough, throw in an out of state relocation during a pandemic and civil unrest.

I think out of all my orders, I had maybe 1 issue and it was fixed.

The main issues is that most Wits' End parts are small batch custom affairs. So even if Joey does everything right, he still has to rely on fabricators, suppliers, powder coaters, shippers, etc.

Looks like both items listed above are from LandTank. Joey is the distributor, not the manufacturer. So when LankTank is backed up and behind on shipping, not really a whole lot Joey can do.

To top it off stuff going to Mexico is going to take a while due to logistics just opening back up.

Something to be aware of right now and well just about anytime is that USPS is playing a lottery. Joey is sending stuff out, USPS (paid by you) is not delivering on their service like they should. So you need to work them hard, but they are really just a mess. (I have insider information to support it also). So don't use them. I am still waiting on parts that got shipped but lazy postal worker probably threw it over a hill or something. I don't think i should have to pay extra for them to do their job better, so I don't, I am done paying them at all and will stick with fedex or UPS.

I could be wrong, but doesn't USPS still have to fulfill for places FedEx/UPS won't go?

Also I've never had a problem with Wit's End, but I agree with @clx16 - shipping has been super wonky lately for a lot of things.

I could be wrong, but doesn't USPS still have to fulfill for places FedEx/UPS won't go?

Also I've never had a problem with Wit's End, but I agree with @clx16 - shipping has been super wonky lately for a lot of things.
Yep, both FedEx and UPS are the top clients for USPS. Not sure why there's so much USPS hate, they are a vital service and support huge parts of the economy. For us consumers, they are also the cheapest option in many cases.

Yep, both FedEx and UPS are the top clients for USPS. Not sure why there's so much USPS hate, they are a vital service and support huge parts of the economy. For us consumers, they are also the cheapest option in many cases.

Amen.

Hating on USPS...well here is why..hanging up on you before you can even say hellos, marking packages as delivered 5 hours after being in your neighborhood and only after 2x refiling a complaint they admit the GPS showed the driver scanning the package as delivered back at the distribution center but no refund for shipping no more searching and of course no package. That isn't lost package or an address issue or scanning problem that's them admitting to doing nothing. I've lived very far out in the sticks and ups and FedEx still drive out and deliver. Bright sunny day and USPS won't deliver one day because they didn't bother visiting the neighborhood that day or how about this...traffic cone is within 20 foot of the mailbox and USPS is not using reverse this week so if they think they will have to back up or get our of the vehicle no delivery. Call them and they tell me they can't make the driver get out of the vehicle to deliver packages If they don't want to??? How does that make sense? By the way my GF works for them as a temp when one of them is sick. Explains how packages that you don't want to deliver just get thrown in the unscanible bin even if they are and if you can clearly see the address... Being a vital service isn't the same as being a good service or even trying. Why do you pay them extra to promise to really deliver? I pay FedEx extra and they just do it faster.

Why don't they care that I worked for the money i spent on the product i order and might desperately need and that I paid them to bring it to me?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom