Who Daily Drives their 100? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's been my daily driver since December 2002 when we bought it new. 206K on it now. But in the summer I try to ride my bike to work when I can - saves gas and better for me. :)

I daily my 98, 42 miles roundtrip from home to work, its so quiet, comfortable And AC works great in the desert heat.

Don't you belong on our other forum?!?! :smokin:

And no. My 100 is my favorite vehicle, but I daily the RCF.

now that me and Nate work from home, I think we are in a race to who can have the most ridiculous rigs.... no more daily commute and the first thing that came to mind was "I can get 37"s on the 80!"

I daily drive mine. It is my mobile "work office". Average about 180 miles/day and work 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. All my co-workers are amazed that I have the same truck since 2014 when they have each been through a couple different pickups during the same stretch due to the high mileage nature of our jobs.

Never once have I been left stranded or not gotten to/from work on time...

All of the hundys and 80s below are DDs for my family. I drive the '99 LC 100 miles per day, 35-40K per year.

I daily drive mine too. 4 miles round trip... haha. Actually it's hers, but she's been kind enough to let me drive it while we're stationed overseas because it's a small country and a b*tch to park. Stateside though, it's her daily driver - armored up to safely commute with the kids.

now that me and Nate work from home, I think we are in a race to who can have the most ridiculous rigs.... no more daily commute and the first thing that came to mind was "I can get 37"s on the 80!"
Haha if you are including the 80, you will win by default if you feel like spending the money!!

Now that husband has reclaimed his Prius for commuting, I'm back to driving it every day.

It's built, and my, eh-hem, driving habits grant me 13 mpg if I'm lucky. But, man, do I love to drive it. Probably put 10k miles on it this summer alone and have it on Hatteras Island as I write this.

Hitting deer is a very real possibility in my area, especially because I drive at dawn and dusk in the fall. And I have seen the result of a deer coming through the windshield of a Prius.

Happy to be back in the 100 full-time, and happy to have a great big bullbar on the front of it.

Who daily drives their hundy you ask? This guy(pointing to myself(this guy)). Muh hundy ;)

I have been driving it daily the last five years. However, I do have a short commute. No major issues so far, other than the notorious ignition switch failure.

I daily mine...when I'm actually in country to drive it :)

Yeah I do. Cost me about $5k in fuel a year.

I drive my '99 with almost 320k miles every day. It is quiet, comfortable, reliable and doesn't get the worst fuel economy in the stable. Sometimes I'll drive my '66 K20, '86 Comanche or '03 Wrangler but that's usually when I was too lazy to finish a project on the 100 the day before.

Wife drives it daily in the winter. Still low miles 2005 - with 130 or so miles. I'm in the 40 or 45.

i drive mine daily for my work im into property maintenance, but mine runs on propane so is about 37 cents a gallon cheaper than petrlol in us also we use imerilal gallons so ours are equivalent to 1.2 us gallons so well worth running on propane.i dont notice any difference between petroleum and propane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom