Who Daily Drives their 100? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I do, 70 miles roundtrip to work. it kills me in gas, but i love it. My old daily is now used by my wife when she doesnt need the van to haul our 3 kids everywhere. lol.

I did when I was bringing my dog with me every day. Lately he's been staying home as a new room mate keeps an eye on him while I'm out. Now I'm driving my e46, 55 miles round trip plus any additional time in the field (real estate). I went from a $600/month commuting bill to about half that. Still amazed that I'm not having to swing by the gas station every other morning, to the point that it's actually changed my morning routine!

I also get cut off way more often.

I drive it mostly every day by choice not necessity. I have a newer full size pick up with heaps more power, but the 100 delivers the most enjoyment.

30 miles round trip for me. I could drive an older C-Class MB but I find myself grabbing the keys to my LC instead. Weird to kinda look forward to Atlanta traffic.

This is so true! Huge difference between driving my small car and the cruiser.

Something about 3 sided armor protection and a bull bar at the height of most sedan's rear mirrors definitely cuts down on rude drivers...

30 miles round trip for me. I could drive an older C-Class MB but I find myself grabbing the keys to my LC instead. Weird to kinda look forward to Atlanta traffic.
What area are you coming from/going to? I come down from Acworth to Brookhaven, use the peach pass lane as much as I can provided it's not surged in pricing. Prior to my e46, I'd been driving my W123 300D to commute. Lack of good AC makes that near impossible during the Summer though.

I have a 2008 Lexus LS460 that I daily. But drove my 100 on 35s daily until I got the LS like 6 weeks ago.

I think I am about to make it my goal to convince Andy to get a similar gen LS so he can design a YotaMD key for it! @suprarx7nut

Nope mine is my weekend warrior and the LS430 gets to drive me to work. I do like when it snows and then I take the truck to work.

Something about 3 sided armor protection and a bull bar at the height of most sedan's rear mirrors definitely cuts down on rude drivers...

What area are you coming from/going to? I come down from Acworth to Brookhaven, use the peach pass lane as much as I can provided it's not surged in pricing. Prior to my e46, I'd been driving my W123 300D to commute. Lack of good AC makes that near impossible during the Summer though.
East Cobb to Buckhead. Occasionally take 400 but usually back roads. I'm guessing the Tollercoaster, as I've heard it called, has made a big difference in your commute!

Tollercoaster! Holy crap that's perfect. I even thought to myself when I first used it that it felt like riding one.

It's helped for time, about 15-20 minutes each way. The trade off is that what would normally be a $1.55 toll each way surges to close to $5 during peak hours. Not a lot, but twice a day every day racks up quick. Also, if there's any kind of accident or slowdown in those lanes, you're effed, 100' in the air.

I daily mine...~5-10 miles a day.

I drive it 80 miles back and forth to work 3-4 days a week. It sucks the gas, but has never left me high and dry. I have a newer truck, but use it for the family and when I need the bed. I drive my LC to keep the mileage down on my truck, plus I love it and it’s just so comfortable to drive.

I daily mine, but my only other car is a '62 Mercedes that was my daily before this.

Kind of ... it's my primary car, but I mostly work from home.

I just got a 2005 LX to be my daily driver, for when my daughter takes over my 4Runner pretty soon. 113K, runs and drives like new, great ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom