What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (52 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Danny! Nice zipper. Hope you heal quickly. I used almost 1/2 gal of Nason single stage mixed with 6 parts paint/1 part hardner/ 1 part ( actually a little more) reducer. Sprayed with a harbor freight HVLP gun. I didn't have to paint the interior.

Had a major cleaning in the garage today, pushed the 40 outside and got busy, it was getting so cluttered I couldn't work on my 40!

Stuck a trophy on the wall from the parts rig.
20160904_201300.jpg

Had a major cleaning in the garage today, pushed the 40 outside and got busy, it was getting so cluttered I couldn't work on my 40!

Stuck a trophy on the wall from the parts rig.View attachment 1316940
They need to make like one of those big head wall stickers for a FJ40 then you stick that up in front. Big Head FJ40 Wall stickers would be awesome for the garage. New idea for someone.

Thanks Danny! Nice zipper. Hope you heal quickly. I used almost 1/2 gal of Nason single stage mixed with 6 parts paint/1 part hardner/ 1 part ( actually a little more) reducer. Sprayed with a harbor freight HVLP gun. I didn't have to paint the interior.

Good to know... Thanks!!

@barrys what color is your 40? It looks a little darker than sky blue or maybe it's just the lighting.

That's got to be hell getting comfortable to get some rest, hope the pain gets better soon.

Likewise....

Thanks guys!! The pain is, I'm sure, nerve pain from the L5 nerve... Feeds the sciatic nerve, which runs all the way to the toes... Both legs... My pain is in the left leg and its excruciating to find a comfortable position... But, I find it and stay in it for an hour or two... Then struggle to stand and walk... I think it will all be better by Wednesday.

I will get past this... I have Dianna and daBoise... I always come out a winner!!

Temporarily hooked up my snorkel until my in-line air filter comes in and finished bolting in my new drivers side fender.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Need to figure out where to mount the valve cover hose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom