What did you get your 80 for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Or course that probably means I should be driving something different if I'm considering that. Not exactly a sensible option for an 80.
^^^^^^^^^ This

^^^^^^^^^ This
Not a lot of point on all of the heavy running gear if I'm only running 37s anyway. I can't bring myself to do the cutting I'd need to run anything bigger.

Not a lot of point on all of the heavy running gear if I'm only running 37s anyway. I can't bring myself to do the cutting I'd need to run anything bigger.
It’s all about the cab. 4 runners are too small. I would consider dropping my cab stop an older and shortened Dodge/Cummins platform.

might not get it anything, turns out people want an arm and a leg for new gutters :(
Dude, that sucks. I feel your pain. The last time I had a quote for some home gutter work it ended up being cheaper doing it myself including renting a boom lift with delivery and pick up fees.

I did snag a boost box on cyber Monday special. @PNWTreeOctopus 's build thread reminded me of why i wanted dual batteries in the first place. I figure this is a cheap get out of jail free card.

PXL_20221129_001349170.jpg

Holy crap it comes with a huge manual

PXL_20221129_001521721.jpg

I did snag a boost box on cyber Monday special. @PNWTreeOctopus 's build thread reminded me of why i wanted dual batteries in the first place. I figure this is a cheap get out of jail free card.

View attachment 3180388

Holy crap it comes with a huge manual

View attachment 3180391

🇨🇳!

I use these to power my 🇨🇳 harbor freight tire inflator to avoid cords.

I’m finally getting around to installing the landtank dc prop shaft this month.

What was the eta he gave you on that bumper? One of my favs

My fzj got a new suspension (to replace the old, new suspension), a skid plate, some stedi lights, and a whole bunch more stuff for the PM HG parts pile.
8 months… should be ready for GSMTR

Not impressive here either. A 285/75-16 BFG to match the road tires. For over a year I've been tempting fate I would not get a flat with a stock spare. As 2023 will be more remote exploring, I decided its time. Plus I got a top rated battery chainsaw, and 2 more traction boards, as well as an 8000lb hand winch. All these are dual purpose for other stuff, but technically they're Cruiser kit. So, as I bought her 30 years ago, she deserves a bit of love!

Early X-mas Facelift, removed all glass, trim and new Moon Glow Pearl applied.
20221125_131417.jpg

Being a Southern California truck I have had no rust issues anywhere on this LC, they found a little bondo on roof that the shop thought might have been tree damage and a little in passenger rear fender. No major body damage in the past from what they could tell. Took the whole truck down to bare metal and started over.

Being a Southern California truck I have had no rust issues anywhere on this LC, they found a little bondo on roof that the shop thought might have been tree damage and a little in passenger rear fender. No major body damage in the past from what they could tell. Took the whole truck down to bare metal and started over.
Looks good from the computer screen! Where did you get it painted? Mind sharing costs and time involved?

I have had the GB70 for a couple years now and without a doubt, one of the best things I have bought for the 80. If you watch for sales they deeply discount them a few times a year. If you don't run a lot of accessories this is certainly the way to go over a second battery.

Shops name is Mork's Auto Revival Sedro Wooley, Wa. They had Cruiser for 2 months and I'm well into $16000.00. Time will tell if its worth it.
Still cheaper than new vehicle

I have had the GB70 for a couple years now and without a doubt, one of the best things I have bought for the 80. If you watch for sales they deeply discount them a few times a year. If you don't run a lot of accessories this is certainly the way to go over a second battery.
Yeah, I think it was 40% off for Cyber Monday - great deal. I literally spend more money going out for an evening drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom