What did you get your 80 for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Remote controlled Mini Me.

1703775681118.png

-Rob

Bought a skid steer for my 80 for Christmas so i can take sweet flex shots. I have to keep up with @FMC80 and his tractors.

PXL_20231226_194155295.jpg

In all honesty, it's to help build the new shop (also for the 80s).

Bought a skid steer for my 80 for Christmas so i can take sweet flex shots. I have to keep up with @FMC80 and his tractors.

View attachment 3518948

In all honesty, it's to help build the new shop (also for the 80s).
Little do you know, the only tractor I have is an old POS, Non-Mission Capable due to idiot operators.

I want that skid-steer. Give it to me. Thanks.

I picked up some Dobinson 2.5VT coils with IMS shocks with F/R timbrens....eeek

PXL_20231228_163842614.MP.jpg

I may have gone a bit overboard and also picked up an HD Auto Basic Turbo kit from Australia.....When I saw the exchange rate I couldn't not pull the trigger!

Little do you know, the only tractor I have is an old POS, Non-Mission Capable due to idiot operators.

I want that skid-steer. Give it to me. Thanks.
Hope you have a big trailer. She's 10,500 lb without a bucket!

I've been waiting for half of my EBC order since May :mad:

Glad to see you got yours!

They can definitely be challenging to get sometimes. I’ve had the best luck with Summit Racing over the years. This time was BuyBrakes.com and showed up in 10 days with the holiday in there. I skipped Summit on this order as the new blue pads would be a special order.

Last edited:
Geez, what did you order? I’ve always ordered EBC from Summit and had in 2 days, 3 max.
My blue stff pads and front rotors arrived right away. I ordered a set of rotors and blue stuff pads for the rear that were back ordered (my rear takes 4th gen taco brakes) and they've not come in with shipments a few times. Not sure why the massive delay. Seems like pretty common stuff.

A Noco Genius 5 battery charge/maintain device.

But I learned yesterday what the 80 really needs: two LED lights in the back, preferably in color, so that the truck can be seen better by others in the desert. On our trail ride yesterday we came upon a gaggle of jeeps, and they all had these lights on…

Last edited:
Before...
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-05 at 13.06.42.jpeg

After...
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-05 at 13.06.43.jpeg

Goodbye VSV.

Charcoal canister is out.
What do to with all that space?
(Yes, of course a fuse box will install there).
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-07 at 14.52.06.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-07 at 14.52.07.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom