What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (98 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took the family out camping. It was my 2yo son's first camping trip and he can't stop talking about how much fun he had haha. Pretty stoked he liked it so much. I also slow cooked a cross-rib roast.

View attachment 3347527View attachment 3347529View attachment 3347528
What's that, a California approved campfire.... 🤣 how is a 2 year old supposed to learn the dangers of fire if he can't get burned camping.

Haha, just messing around, looks like a great time. And that roast looks sooooo good.

What's that, a California approved campfire.... 🤣 how is a 2 year old supposed to learn the dangers of fire if he can't get burned camping.

Haha, just messing around, looks like a great time. And that roast looks sooooo good.
It was on my brother's property and his 3yo has less spacial awareness than a blind 80yo lol. Next time I'm bringing real lawn darts and fire crackers... 🤣

The roast turned out pretty good. I cooked it for about 6 hours or so, but I want to cook the next one for at least 10 hours.

Media blasted and satin black powdercoat on the OEM rims, DIY grill refresh in matt black

IMG_7993.jpg

IMG_7974.JPG

Honestly haven't driven mine in about 3 weeks. Needs the rear axle seals done and the fronts again. Holding off on the front because I got a part-time kit and new birfs for the front for my birthday. Figure I'll just do it all at once now.

Is that a replacement hardline? Could I please tell me where you got that?! I have been waiting for a gates replacement from jegs for months and my current hose has started to weep!
It’s from an OBD2 80 series. You can purchase them new from Toyota.

8720860161​

Makes sense and thanks! I got excited, then remembered I have a 94 and the PAIR system which gets in the way.
I deleted the PAIR system

Drove it and missed the moment by 6 miles.

20230614_133913.jpg

I figure it's halfway to a v8 swap now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom