What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (59 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats a fun relatively easy trail with some challenging obstacles at the end. I have done it a handful of times before. View attachment 2815371
It was definitely fun! Wish I had lockers or even a rear one on those 2 obstacles at the end. Wouldn't have had to be pulled if I did, I think... You also get some pinstripes from mother nature along the way.
Amazing rig sir!

It was definitely fun! Wish I had lockers or even a rear one on those 2 obstacles at the end. Wouldn't have had to be pulled if I did, I think... You also get some pinstripes from mother nature along the way.
Amazing rig sir!
Did you air down that trail should be doable with out lockers ?

Did you air down that trail should be doable with out lockers ?
I did. But was just not getting enough grip on those last 2 obstacles. We tried piling on rocks for grip but still didn't work. Maybe I could have done a better line as well.. I think being careful about the wheels limited me in picking a better line 😅 All in all, still a great trip with friends. The little problem solving on me getting stuck was definitely part of the fun.

If there is a way to get one going i'd be interested in starting one up. Seattle cruiserheads is a solid group though.
If you see my black 80 anywhere feel free to flag me down!
Yup - Member of the Seattle Cruiserheads FB ... just haven't had a mobile Cruiser until a few weeks ago! To be honest, with so many different forums and places people post, I have a hard time keeping up. Seems like we all find our favorite platforms and hit the rest sporadically.

2nd battery tray installed and PCV valve/hose replaced. Are you all running the battery cables in front of the radiator where the headlight harness runs, or the long way back to the firewall? I'm going to mount the isolator behind the 2nd battery tray fwiw

View attachment 2815022

View attachment 2815023
Ran mine along the firewall but all the cables are sleeved so you don’t notice too much. Also went with the 27 to move the positive away from the fender.

479B63FA-1065-4FDD-9BB5-BB2FE4C04E23.jpeg

I wish, she wanted one so badly but I couldn't afford it.
It really sucks when one of you kids wants something and you can't get it.
It was a graduation present, she's a Yale Graduate, that's where all the money went.
Sounds like your priorities are absolutely straight! Yale is an impressive achievement! Good for her.

I have two close friends with ivy league degrees and they earn way more then I can hope to.

She will be in an LC soon if that is what she wants. Waiting awhile is a good move.

Good that she has a fun little car to get out with.

Sounds like your priorities are absolutely straight! Yale is an impressive achievement! Good for her.

I have two close friends with ivy league degrees and they earn way more then I can hope to.

She will be in an LC soon if that is what she wants. Waiting awhile is a good move.

Good that she has a fun little car to get out with.
She's already got initiated in mechanics and greased her elbows, overhaul of the cooling system, front & rear end work and a OME lift kit.
Bless them all the children, the world is a zoo nowadays.

Like new again! Also finally got around to painting the sombrero gold again and LC weathertechs.

F2995E48-B711-4525-B3E5-3FE84AB5BBEB.jpeg

BE8C1753-74E8-4D53-A39D-C07BF5269390.jpeg

3070E190-7559-4631-9890-51D528BAC59A.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom