What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (38 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve got Hella’s to replace. Are these the ticket...look know further?? Those the 8.5” or 7”?
So far I'm seeing a big improvement over the Hella's, which surprised me since the Hella's were actually a really good light for the price. Distance is MUCH better with these. I got the 9" version of these lights. There's a bit more detail in the post I made in my build thread. Honestly, the only difference I'm aware of with the 8.5" and the 9" versions is that the 9" version that I have has daytime running lights (rectangle shaped lights around the outer edge of the light). Since the 80 doesn't use DRL, the 8.5" ones would work essentially the same.

Last edited:
those laser center lights really look impressive ! tighter then the Vision X light Cannons......

Somebody asked what a new 1fzfe sounds like. Well, there you go.

Specs:
-new short block, cams, head, valves
-new ignition system including coil and igniter
-all new sensors throughout
-new crank pulley-harmonic balancer
-Otramm cat back with new OEM y-pipe and forward cat
-injectors rebuilt and calibrated
-Timing set to 8* after break in period
-2400 miles on engine now

Revs extremely smooth through the power band. Slight drone with cat back and no resonator.

Cheers

Somebody asked what a new 1fzfe sounds like. Well, there you go.

Specs:
-new short block, cams, head, valves
-new ignition system including coil and igniter
-all new sensors throughout
-new crank pulley-harmonic balancer
-Otramm cat back with new OEM y-pipe and forward cat
-injectors rebuilt and calibrated
-Timing set to 8* after break in period
-2400 miles on engine now

Revs extremely smooth through the power band. Slight drone with cat back and no resonator.

Cheers
[/QUOTE]

Love that exhaust.

I took my freshly built 1995 up to Miller Lake on the Rubicon. It far outperformed my expectations and I can’t wait to ‘finish’ it.
2BACDCEC-6D15-47F8-A27C-4E96D7974B2B.jpeg
19011B39-380E-43A6-87F2-B00C6C8C52AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Once upon time I retrieved a glove with half a finger and a tip still in it. Wasn't mine but i did take it all to the hospital for it's owner. Was too late, filthy and sqaushed for the docs to work with though.

What I did with my cruiser this weekend was get gas.

I backed it up to give me room with the ladder to take down Christmas lights. Then I pulled it back up into it's spot. Power steering pump ordered because drips on my driveway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom