What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (54 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crap, it looks like we done with those temps till spring.
Yeah sorry, fishing in the sierra this weekend. And hopefully a few more archaeological sites.

It's not the prettiest thing, but practical. Also disappears from prying eyes. Should stay clean too. Cover needed the two keepers removed, but I could drill holes in the body if I want, put screws in new holes and put those back in. But this is zero holes or grinding or anything to the body, just one hole drilled into the plastic(including a accidental hole next to the real hole). Gotta cut a switch in somewhere, not sure if I'll do it on the dash or on the back.

When I put an air locker in, I'll run a switch on the dash.

Anyone done this? I'm sure it'll be loud, I could put poly stuffing in there, but then I'd be worried about it heating up.

View attachment 1540411

View attachment 1540412

View attachment 1540413
Whole thread on this ;)
Anyone fit a CKMTA12 ARB air compressor?
I can hear it running, but it's not overly loud. Don't put insulation around it

Just messing around with the front bumper

IMG_20170920_214733.jpg

I did cdl switch..7 pin MOD...and determined I have a roached VC.new to me truck.

Last edited:
Been a while since I have posted because of being back in school but my 80 got some new 37s a few weeks ago. I have 5.29s in the box waiting to be installed along with a Aussie rear locker. I’m gonna rebuild the front end when I regear it’s been a struggle to find the time to do it though now being back in highschool. I also wheeled it hard with the 33s before the 37s rolled up and managed to ripped off the front bumper. The new tires and lack of front bumper definitely changed the look of it and I love it! I have 3inches inches with lift and I am so surprised with how well they do under flex. They rub a little bit in the front none in the rear. Need to drop the bump stops a bit but for right now I couldn’t be happier

Last day wheeling with the 33s

6FC7A6C7-2C46-4716-963F-D79CE0686FC4.jpeg

5BF4A63F-1328-49FC-9E3E-8F42226D01D7.jpeg
43134F0B-3407-4504-AF8C-F3C08E92FD6F.jpeg
57669084-C263-48B6-A788-00ED2F9FC862.jpeg

I'm ashamed to admit it but I pushed my luck to far with the 93. I knew the rear pads were worn out but I've been too busy to get to it (or chose to go fishing on my one day off in the past month). Well, the rear rotors are toast now...

She will sit for the next 3 weeks. I leave for Europe next Saturday and won't have time to get to her until I get back.

The MIGHTY 3FE gets full time duty!

I'm ashamed to admit it but I pushed my luck to far with the 93. I knew the rear pads were worn out but I've been too busy to get to it (or chose to go fishing on my one day off in the past month). Well, the rear rotors are toast now...

She will sit for the next 3 weeks. I leave for Europe next Saturday and won't have time to get to her until I get back.

The MIGHTY 3FE gets full time duty!

Boo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom