What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That black and white photo on the inside should be a screen safer on my computer. Incredible photography.

Thank you, it's a perspective that is so hard to capture... Love sitting behind the wheel in a 60!

Could you post a full shot of your rig? I want to see those rims, they look slick!

SCS wheels
upload_2017-11-1_18-37-17.png

upload_2017-11-1_18-40-48.png

Last edited:
I hate all aftermarket wheels and those look great. My only gripe is they are missing a spoke...

Feel free to throw em my way......

sold mine forever ago. I always encourage the disposal of useless parts to others though.

Take a look at the this oil filter I installed yesterday that was sitting around. I have ordered 2 off internet from two different sellers....im hoarded them .lol.

View attachment 1564525

If you don't mind sharing where did you get it, I'm down to my last one and they don't make them anymore.

If you don't mind sharing where did you get it, I'm down to my last one and they don't make them anymore.
I bought them off ebay. It was from a guy named Kingantler. I swear it looks like the same guy on this forum that was offering them for $36.00, but don't quote me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom