What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20140414_182717-jpg.885778
This is what I have now TD004, I was told 41010 was no longer being made in Japan. Please correct me if I'm wrong Onur, glad to hear you have it.

Still being manufactured. Still available. About 200 in stock. I buy about 10 a month and have been for awhile. Expensive and heavy to ship unfortunately from Japan. But I prefer to have the correct Japanese filter in stock not only for my own uses but for those of my clients who prefer to also have the correct filter on their Land Cruiser.

Still made in Japan! Thanks @beno for the filters! :D
24288204588_678769ba94_c.jpg

Took Nathan and his buddies wheeling and RC-ing for his 12th birthday.
IMG_3780[1].JPG
IMG_3783[1].JPG

@beno If I only knew you hoarded most of it I would have just bought it from you and didn't have to carry a dozen TD004.
So what's up with TD004 if 41010 is still available?

@beno If I only knew you hoarded most of it I would have just bought it from you and didn't have to carry a dozen TD004.
So what's up with TD004 if 41010 is still available?

Localized market filters. IE: cheaper option than Japan. Procurement-wise, most all Toyota parts are going to localized, regionalized production and procurement for after sales support based on region especially for things like consumables.

Economies of scale.

wired and installed my cab defroster 1900w defa, y-ing out of the coolant heater. Nice as hell, i hate cold mornings even more after the leather bmw seats. Cant find a good way to wire the seat heaters, pwm and all that crap. anyone done it?

Another thing, seems my coolant heater isn't very effective at covecting/percolating the water through the block, only a small portion at the back of the 12ht is getting heated.
I used a fitting by the oil pressure sender, at oil cooler. the heater draws water from there, and it rises up to the very rear of the engine, t-ed into the heater hose going from the underseat heater into the top of the head, where the standing "coolant" 4 inch tall "nut" leads the water into the head. Any better ways of hooking that up?

Localized market filters. IE: cheaper option than Japan. Procurement-wise, most all Toyota parts are going to localized, regionalized production and procurement for after sales support based on region especially for things like consumables.

Economies of scale.
That reply sounded like an Informatics Analyst. I love it.

Friday is the weekend, right?

Put some color over the epoxy powdercoat on my wheels.
Raw titanium is the color.
After these tires are bald, I’ll just have the wheels powder coated this color. Not a fan of the plasti dip process/results (though it is MUCH cheaper)

40E97C5F-6583-4FDA-B0B7-1EEAEA64C5C1.jpeg

a couple of weekends ago, but been enjoying the new winter boots since then.
Hakka LT2, 285/75r16 on mt 16x8. 1" spacer as they rubbed on calipers.
Thing about these tires, they stick good on whatever surface, but more importantly they give a "notice" sort of feeling when you're pushing towards the limits of winter grip. They don't let go immediately, and will allow quite aggressive driving.
This is my fourth set over the years, all in different sizes, this being the largest, previous was 235/85r16.
2017-10-07 17.58.17.jpg

2017-10-11 15.29.29.jpg

Still working on my 1HZ - 60 conversion ... nearly done.

Economies of scale.
So, the 90915-YZZD3 filter my local Toyota dealer sold me is not correct? I was told that they didn't make the big filter any longer. From what I see, that is a lie. Now I'm angry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom