Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RockAuto has the Denso big filter. Box nor filter say which country it is manufactured in. Canister is blue tho.
It's bomber.

Paper element.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
All you need to do is book a vacation to Aruba. Once you get to the island, stop at the Toyota dealer near the airport. They have the original 15600-41010 in stock, I believe in August they had over 400 on the shelf. The parts rep said it is one of his most popular sellers. That filter is in fact still made in Japan, it is just not sold in the US. I brought 4 filters home with me.
Then go have a fantastic vacation !

Another one bites the dust:

3F-E Fuel Pressure regulator is now discontinued: 23280-61010

I have 2 available for sale if anyone is interested.

:(

Onur, I don't have a part number but can I get a rear crossmember for my 87fj? The PO removed it; also I am looking for 4260160082 or 426013526005, these I believe are OEM wheels. This is a very slow restoration. Thanks

Onur, I don't have a part number but can I get a rear crossmember for my 87fj? The PO removed it; also I am looking for 4260160082 or 426013526005, these I believe are OEM wheels. This is a very slow restoration. Thanks

Hi James:

Please email me or PM me and we can discuss your options sir.

:cheers:

Another one down.....

53383-90A00: WEATHERSTRIP FOR THE COWL TO HOOD MATING SURFACE AT BACK OF HOOD (APPLICABLE XJ60/61/62).

I have 5 available for sale.

Another one down.....

53383-90A00: WEATHERSTRIP FOR THE COWL TO HOOD MATING SURFACE AT BACK OF HOOD (APPLICABLE XJ60/61/62).

I have 5 available for sale.

PM incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom