UC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the 60 and 62 have different turn signals and headlamp buckets so you would need a whole new front end... but the mount holes to attach the fender to the body do line up .

that 60 is slated to be a replacement body for a used to be very nice 60 that got tboned and then slid into a power pole in the right rear... eventually the front of that 60 will be available, but I have no idea when..

Not bad for an action figure. I wish I could take photos that well.

Here is a hilarious video of a dog and a deer. 35% for language.

Spread it around and vote for me. So I can buy GE a bucket full of sand.

https://www.celebratewhatworks.com/#/photo/737

GE has a contest going on for what works. Most people put stuff like save the whales or adopt a pet. Mine is more realistic. They are giving away $500 to the person with the most votes. I plan on using the money to buy buckets with sand in them and put them right outside their property so their employees have something to put them in instead of littering all over the place.

GE made a policy last year that there is no smoking on GE property. So they all come over and smoke behind my business.

Voted

Spread it around and vote for me. So I can buy GE a bucket full of sand.

https://www.celebratewhatworks.com/#/photo/737

GE has a contest going on for what works. Most people put stuff like save the whales or adopt a pet. Mine is more realistic. They are giving away $500 to the person with the most votes. I plan on using the money to buy buckets with sand in them and put them right outside their property so their employees have something to put them in instead of littering all over the place.

GE made a policy last year that there is no smoking on GE property. So they all come over and smoke behind my business.

found some steel at the plant i may inquire about. Lots of times they simply scrap stuff like this out. Would make some great rear bumpers...

steel.jpg

Voted. I think that is epic.

Voted and I'll vote again if I can. Government gave them a $187.5 billion bailout in 2008. They then notified me in Jan 2009 that they will no longer offer floorplan to my company! What the hell was the bailout for anyway. F**k them! :flipoff2:

Voted and I'll vote again if I can. Government gave them a $187.5 billion bailout in 2008. They then notified me in Jan 2009 that they will no longer offer floorplan to my company! What the hell was the bailout for anyway. F**k them! :flipoff2:

The bailout was so they could keep pumping money into building cheap chinese/mexican pieces of junk at a bargain while the big box stores can run all the small town business' out.

If you are talking about appliances, that is why when I managed a store in Myrtle I pushed the owners to only sell high end American made Viking and Sub Zero products along with Miele that supports brick/mortar stores 100%.

Jeremy

The bailout was so they could keep pumping money into building cheap chinese/mexican pieces of junk at a bargain while the big box stores can run all the small town business' out.

If you are talking about appliances, that is why when I managed a store in Myrtle I pushed the owners to only sell high end American made Viking and Sub Zero products along with Miele that supports brick/mortar stores 100%.

Jeremy

I sell mobile homes made by Horton in Eatonton Ga. We did have all GE appliances in the homes but not any longer. After GE received their bailout, the commercial finance division pulled the plug on all mobile home flooring. I wonder if Warren Buffett buying 2 billion in stock had anything to do with it, since he is the owner of Clayton Homes. Essentially GE helped Buffett corner the market in this industry. Thankfully, Mr. Horton has the capital to provide me floorplan. :flipoff2: GE!
On another note, if you need some mobile home axles or tires for the offroad trailers, I can help you guys out.

And Jeremy, the "deer attack dog video" is hilarious! :clap:

alk747triodad said:
I sell mobile homes made by Horton in Eatonton Ga. We did have all GE appliances in the homes but not any longer. After GE received their bailout, the commercial finance division pulled the plug on all mobile home flooring. I wonder if Warren Buffett buying 2 billion in stock had anything to do with it, since he is the owner of Clayton Homes. Essentially GE helped Buffett corner the market in this industry. Thankfully, Mr. Horton has the capital to provide me floorplan. :flipoff2: GE!
On another note, if you need some mobile home axles or tires for the offroad trailers, I can help you guys out.

And Jeremy, the "deer attack dog video" is hilarious! :clap:

How wide are the axles...I'm in the process of building a 6x10 trailer and want the wheels on the outside of the trailer and not underneath

How wide are the axles...I'm in the process of building a 6x10 trailer and want the wheels on the outside of the trailer and not underneath

The axles I have are 96" from spring hanger to spring hanger, so the only way to make them work is to cut them down to the size you need and then use a pipe to sleeve the half axles together. You can cut them and weld them but the pipe trick is simple and functional. This is what we do for used mobile homes that have 76" or 85" I-beams that we take on trades. With pipe, tires, and axle, cost would be about $100.

We used to see them around when I was building docks.

Coworker of mine took this yesterday at his home on Lake Hartwell. I didn't know Bald Eagles were in SC.

there is a known population of them in the costal areas of nc/sc/georgia.

The upstate/mountain areas of georgia/sc/nc are not listed as their usual habitat.

With that being said many of these eagles are migratory and tend to spend winters around large bodies of water.

Wouldn't be much of a trip for some of these to make trek up here. With so few natural predators and abundance of food supply i would think it's possible for a small population that was once migratory to this area decided to just stick around.

Loss of habitat combined with growth of the population since they were added to the endangeted species list in the 70's (now they are no longer endagnered) could also be pushing them into new areas.

There are tons up in NC, someone shot one in Waynesville a few months ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom