Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
New THC tops. I have decided to let my manufacturer take over my top sales and shipping. From now on you will be contacting Julie for your tops. Her e-mail is myfatboy02@yahoo.com

Soft Top Specs: FJ/BJ 40
  • PVC with charcoal backing in Black, White, Sandalwood, Charcoal, Buckskin
  • Sumbrella Edging
  • 1" Nylon Straps that are sewn to a reinforced layer for the hold down straps
  • 316 stainless steel D-rings
  • Polyester welded to PVC core for the windshield, and door channels. This is 10 times stronger than canvas over rope core.
  • Sewn together with 100% PTFE (PolyTetraFlouroEthylene) fiber. This thread will not break due to exposure to sunlight, weather or water for the life of the fabric sewn.
  • #10 YKK zippers. Overkill for this soft tops but I wanted a big zipper.
  • Reinforced windshield corners
  • Crystal Clear 40 gauge vinyl window material. Super thick and made to last. In clear or light smoke (smoke is 65$ more).
  • Available in two window configurations. OEM 7 window and Trollhole style Patent Pending (+50$). I designed the Trollhole style several years ago with single side windows instead of the two small windows as well the windows are the same length as the windshield and door windows. (I like this style especially on a lifted cruiser where seeing out the rear windows is import so you can see the vehicles beside you and behind you)
  • 2 week turnaround to shipping on most orders. Shipped out of Greenville, SC.
  • International shipping available.
  • Or $1380 + shipping in PVC with Charcoal cotton lining. Call for sahipping. Price doesn't include the hardware kit. It's $100. (See bottom of this post for the hardware kit specs)
IMG_3054lr.jpg
IMG_3055lr.jpg
IMG_3056lr.jpg
IMG_3063lr.jpg
IMG_3064lr.jpg

FJ 43/45 Top
  • 18oz Cotton Duck Canvas in Tan, OD Green and Gray or
  • PVC with charcoal backing in Black, White, Sandlewood, Charcoal, Buckskin
  • Sumbrella Edging
  • 1" Nylon Straps that are sewn to a reinforced layer for the hold down straps
  • Polyester welded to PVC core for the windshield, and door channels. This is 10 times stronger than canvas over rope core.
  • Sewn together with 100% PTFE (PolyTetraFlouroEthylene) fiber. This thread will not break due to exposure to sunlight, weather or water for the life of the fabric sewn.
  • #10 YKK zippers. Overkill for this soft tops but I wanted a big zipper.
  • Reinforced windshield corners
  • Crystal Clear 40 gauge vinyl window material. Super thick and made to last. In clear or light smoke.
  • Available in two window configurations. OEM 7 window and Trollhole style Patent Pending. I designed the Trollhole style several years ago with single side windows instead of the two small windows as well the windows are the same length as the windshield and door windows. (I like this style especially on a lifted cruiser where seeing out the rear windows is import so you can see the vehicles beside you and behind you)
  • 2 week turnaround to shipping on most orders. Shipped out of Greenville, SC.
  • International shipping available.
  • $1850 + Shipping for PVC with black cotton lining
43.jpg

Duster
  • Crystal Clear 40 gauge vinyl window material. Super thick and made to last. In clear or light smoke.
  • $200 + shipping PVC with charcoal cotton lining
Standard Bikini Top
  • 18 Ounce marine treated (dry treated) and water resistant canvas
  • $175 + shipping for PVC with black cotton lining
Full Length Bikini Top
  • Shipping or $175 + shipping for PVC with charcoal cotton lining
OEM TYPE full length bimini
  • $365 for PVC with charcoal cotton lining

• A full length bikini that utilizes OEM windshield and over door channels

image001.jpg

PVC copy.jpg

Colors

PVC with Charcoal cotton lining

PVC copy.jpg

Trail Covers Fj40 Trail Covers

How to order: Send an e-mail to Julie at myfatboy02@yahoo.com Include in your email what options you want below.

• Fabric Type: PVC with charcoal cotton lining
  • Fabric Color: PVC colors
  • Strap Color: Black, Tan, Gray
  • Window color: Clear or Smoke
  • Window style: 7 Window OEM style or Tall Window Trollhole style Patent Pending
  • Hardware kit: Just state if you want me to include it in the order.
Include your full name and shipping address and if different Paypal address. You don't have to have a paypal account but this is how Julie sends you an invoice. You can pay with CC without a paypal account. Or you can arrange to pay Julie by check.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Is the duster the half cab top?

Last edited:
Could have used one of those this morning.

Does this mean there will no longer be OCD tops on ebay (or tops randomly available in stock) or are all tops going to be special order only? I ask this as I do not currently have a 40, however this will change within the next month, and I am looking at getting a softtop started as soon as I receive the vehicle.

Does this mean there will no longer be OCD tops on ebay (or tops randomly available in stock) or are all tops going to be special order only? I ask this as I do not currently have a 40, however this will change within the next month, and I am looking at getting a softtop started as soon as I receive the vehicle.

There will be tops on E-bay as that is a great avenue for me to get international customers. As well there will be stock from time to time. But most will be special order. There are so many variables to making each top that there is no way to keep stock in everything. I would think in the future I will work to having more and more stock on hand.

Is the full cage bikini top dependent on demand? Or is this actually going to be made?

No demand. As the orders are placed. You place the order and I'll get it made.

awesome! email sent...

thanks for partnering together on this Marshall, between his craftsmanship and your reputation, I know this will work out for everyone. :beer:

Great to see you are going to carry Jim's masterful work. He is a great guy and a master at these tops. I got my black one on my rig this summer and love it! If you want me to post some pictures of it I can.

-Jeff

Hope you don't mind. Here are some of the full length bikini on a Metal Tech cage. This one is grey and Jim made it from some Cordura material he had. Great product!

fj40bikini-9886.jpg

front rail is a little different/simpler than the Specter regular bikini I had. Instead of a plastic flap you slot into the rail, the plastic in the OCD is in a material pocket and you just fold the canvas over the rail.

fj40bikini-9887.jpg

The rear has absolutely no interference with the rear view mirror.

fj40bikini-9888.jpg

D rings and straps feel very sturdy. I like this setup best over all previous tops and connections I've used. Should probably move my footman loops..
fj40bikini-9889.jpg

Very happy with my purchase. Glad to see Trollhole take up the product line.

Hallelujah!

do you have any for the fj43?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom