UC 2024 GSMTR Cabin and Ride Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1705429138880.png

We currently have the Ponderosa cabin from 6/12 - 6/16 2024 and have beds available. As usual, these are non-refundable to cover the cost of the cabin, and extra funds will go to amenities to make the week mo' better.

Payment needs to be received to reserve your bed.
PayPal is info@upstatecruisers.com

This is 10 beds, 2 queens in individual rooms, and 4 bunk queens with their respective 4 twins above. A queen is $400, and twin is $200.
1st Floor Private Queen: @ceby
2nd Floor Private Queen: @aquatech3
1st Floor Bunk Queen: @Trollhole
1st Floor Bunk Queen: @Trollhole
2nd Floor Bunk Queen: AVAILABLE
2nd Floor Bunk Queen: @Fort Knox
1st Floor Twin: @Trollhole
1st Floor Twin: @SeanLX
2nd Floor Twin: @White Sheep
2nd Floor Twin: @CharlestonG8R

Last edited:
Yea, this sounds fun. I'd like that 1st floor twin please.

Nothing personal, we might get a small cabin this year

Count me in…. pay pal inbound; prefer a queen - but will downgrade to a twin if a couple needs a queen. Sent extra $$ - couldn't change to F&F

Last edited:
I'll take the other bunk queen. Paypal sent!

I'll take the other twin. I think my membership dues are expired, but I couldn't find how much dues are, so I sent $250...

Awesome! Glad to see you can make it this year!
I used to remember a guy in Charleston that had that handle…

I used to remember a guy in Charleston that had that handle…
Yeah, he was kind of a mooch... Speaking of mooching, if the 80 isn't up to snuff, you got a passenger seat I can borrow? LOL!

Edit: You still have a trailer that can hold (2 ea) FJ40's?

Yeah, he was kind of a mooch... Speaking of mooching, if the 80 isn't up to snuff, you got a passenger seat I can borrow? LOL!

Edit: You still have a trailer that can hold (2 ea) FJ40'

Yep still have the trailer 😁

I still have a 24’ Aluminum trailer… I’m not certain HOW WELL they’d fit… i got my inspiration from @Trollhole and @aquatech3 IIRC.

My buddy Jason is coming up also, so trail seating will be his for first rights.

If the 2x40s will fit, theres room in the cab of the F250 for the three of us

One queen bed is available.

I still have a 24’ Aluminum trailer… I’m not certain HOW WELL they’d fit… i got my inspiration from @Trollhole and @aquatech3 IIRC.

My buddy Jason is coming up also, so trail seating will be his for first rights.

If the 2x40s will fit, theres room in the cab of the F250 for the three of us
Yes my previous trailer was a 24’ and both mine and Marshall’s 40s fit. My current trailer is a 26’ which fits an 80 and a 40.

@CharlestonG8R ,I'll have an open seat in Magnum, but I think you would rather drive

Still one queen available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom