Which cruisers do UC members own? (1 Viewer)

What cruiser(s)/series do you own?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My son now has his permit and is constantly asking for our 2000 cruiser. So, we’re in shopping mode. But, he’s also asking what series most UC member own. Well, let’s find out. I know many of you post a signature with this info, but a poll will give the basics.

if you like, leave a comment on the pros/cons of your cruiser(s), if any. Maybe this thread will help shoppers like my son who have questions.

Let’s all agree that a well maintained cruiser, any series or year/model, will last a very long time.

For those I miss in the poll, let me know and I’ll try to edit. I think I’m only allowed 10 polling options.

Thanks for any input!

I have a 40 and a 200, giving the best of both my goals: wrenching and comfort. If I had to have 1 car it would be an 80 series.

The continual lack of love for us non-current cruiser owners. :)
3rd Gen 4runner gets my vote, with a 60/62 second.

'66 40
'98 100
'01 100
'13 200
Had a 1991 80 that met a fiery demise last year - RIP. Had her for 25 years. I replaced it with the '98 100. I daily drive it and the 40. For a new driver, I'd go with a 100. A little more recent with some of the safety items, fast enough to drive without causing a traffic jam and still relatively affordable. Our '01 100 is my sons. He's had it for 8 years. He would live in it if he could get away with it.

All four TLC's.jpg

The continual lack of love for us non-current cruiser owners. :)
3rd Gen 4runner gets my vote, with a 60/62 second.
Wow a blast from the past. Good to see your still lurking Matt.

67 fj40
67 Stout x2 1 Used to be owned by Eric and the other by David Davis
71 fst FJ40 Used to be owned by Rob Strickland
76 FJ40 that used to be owned by Brian yotahead52
97 lx450 Trollpatrol
97 40th aniv FZJ80
98 100 series
98 LX470 Used to be owned by Jeff Taylor
14 LX570

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom