UC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Moved to sticky

KM2 33x10.5-15's.

I'm looking to upgrade to 33's when the 31's wear out.

I've had good luck with these tires in mud but when it's cold they suck on rocks and in loose sand they are too narrow/aggressive for the heavy cruiser fully loaded.

Is there a better 33x10.5 out there that will last as long on the highway as the KM2.

KM2 33x10.5-15's.

I've had good luck with these tires in mud but when it's cold they suck on rocks and in loose sand they are too narrow/aggressive for the heavy cruiser fully loaded.

Is there a better 33x10.5 out there that will last as long on the highway as the KM2.

I think you are pretty much stuck on the KM2's if it has to be a 10.50 tire. Most 33's are 12.50. If you can go wider, more option open up. Like MTZ's, Wrangler Dura Trac's, MTR's, Pit bull's, etc.

Jeremy

KM2 33x10.5-15's.

duratracs would be my vote...... have been very pleased with mine

Forgot about the M16. They seem a little too tame to me though compared to the KM2's. Also the LTB's are more readily available now than the SAM14's. But good idea if he wants a REAL mud tire.:) Don't think it will do much for his on road manners however.

Jeremy

I'd say find a 16" rim and go with 285 or 255. Many more options there.

Hope you're having fun Marshall...

Thanks Debbie Downer...

Thanks Debbie Downer...

What are you crying about? Your 62 has 15's.

We all know 15in rims and 60 series are the best cruisers ever made. Alot better than those junkie coil sprung 80's with their fancy leather wrapped steering wheels and factory lockers... bunch of pansy's...

The wife might be going back to school so I might have to sell or trade the 40 right after I just got her finished.

Sorry about the little one Marshall, hope she feels better. I hate it when they get sick and there is nothing you can do.

Jeremy

you really won't want to run those on a loaded down 60..... I took the ones off my 40 one time and swapped them on the the FJ62 for the heck of it. One trip down the road and back and I pulled them right back off they were whoa scary way to much sidewall lean:eek:

What are you crying about? Your 62 has 15's.

We all know 15in rims and 60 series are the best cruisers ever made. Alot better than those junkie coil sprung 80's with their fancy leather wrapped steering wheels and factory lockers... bunch of pansy's...

Don't you have a Yota with a leather wrapped steering wheel and factory locker?:) I think it even has an ARB like EVERY 80 I see on the road.

Pot, meet kettle.:lol:

Jeremy

Don't you have a Yota with a leather wrapped steering wheel and factory locker?:) I think it even has an ARB like EVERY 80 I see on the road.

Pot, meet kettle.:lol:

Jeremy

Were talking cruisers here. The tacoma is mall rated with front buggy protection. You never know when a teen girl goes rouge texting in mall parking lots now days.
Now back to my rant...
Bullet proof engines with bus trannys....really? Weak sauce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom