Events/Trails UC Group Camp 2023 - July 14-16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
We are back at Julian Price Campground off the Blue Ridge Parkway between Grandfather Mountain and Blowing Rock. The campground is NOT a group site, so you will be reserving your own site. The club has site D9 reserved that we will use for a group campfire.

1) Reserve your site: Julian Price Campground, Blue Ridge Parkway - Recreation.gov - https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/234037
2) Bring a bundle of firewood
3) Enjoy at your pace
1686080684425.png

Seeing this too late and they are booked up? It is probably okay. There are another 115 first come/first serve sites and you may be just fine snagging one of those in-person.

So... Who's coming?

Not a whole lot of activity here. Could we do a rollcall? Is it just me and @Bryanseye ? Lol i’m bringing the two kiddos with me 12-year-old and 8

Similar boat for me - @LCNuts has a nice spot I am happy to pass on to anyone that would like to attend.

I was just literally telling the kids the huge delta in temperature between down here in the Charlotte area and up in Boone. They were very 😆 I

Great weekend at Camp Br(i)(y)an! Dodged the wet weather until Saturday night. Plenty of fun on the lake and soaking up some sun and cool air. Hope to see some of the club some time.

Some rainy weather zen

Yes Camp Br(i)(y)an was a success because we as individuals make it so. I thought it appropriate that my LX450 turned 300,000 miles on the way to an Upstate Cruisers event.👍 There is a measure of irony there for me anyway. I enjoyed our conversations @Bryanseye, and it really drove a lot of ongoing thought on the clubs I’m a member of, participation in those clubs, and what drives members. Hope to see many more of you guys in the future as my own obligations (work) allow. Thanks again Bryan

IMG_8435.jpeg

IMG_8421.jpeg

IMG_8458.jpeg

IMG_8514.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom