The Ultimate 80 Series Parts Discontinued Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is really depressing me. IMO there is no substitute for he 80 series in North America.

Ironically, CDan and I were having the same conversation this weekend over a few brewski's. We both came to that conclusion while discussing his 74 series.

This thread is really depressing me. IMO there is no substitute for he 80 series in North America.

X2

Not in NA or any other part of the world ..

Ironically, CDan and I were having the same conversation this weekend over a few brewski's. We both came to that conclusion while discussing his 74 series.

Why don't we all move to Australia...problem solved...and we have this wonderful island free of paved roads...Fraser...one of my favorite places.

Why don't we all move to Australia...problem solved...and we have this wonderful island free of paved roads...Fraser...one of my favorite places.

Don't think I have not pondered that very thing. First stop, Toyota dealer for a VDJ76 GLX wagon.

Who'd have ever thunk that all remaining would be sold in one week?

Yup. I called my parts analyst up and he said he was actually amazed as well that the 2 at our depot sold in less than 2 weeks. Odd. I wonder if someone is hoarding or stockpiling?

I would think the demand is still there for Toyota to have another 100 produced. I know I still want one. Just can't drop the money yet or maybe ever now :(

Maybe when rebuild time comes around it now goes to Slee for a V8

No overheating problems with a V8 with more power

No overheating problems with a V8 with more power

Exactly.

Can't believe anyone would invest the money in that turd I6. Has to be the worst, most fallible engine ever built, period.

I'll do my part in helping y'all out, though.

First, I'll buy any POS SC you have for them, even paying Mud retail for NIB, since that's just how nice a guy I am.

Second, will remove the boat anchor 1FZs from sight, as y'all FINALLY replaced with the far superior 2UZs that haven't quite reached the far ends of the earth the 1FZ has, but sure as s*** sound a lot better.

This removal service will also be free of any charges.

Just giving back to the community, ya know?

The basic I-6 design was antiquated at inception and I can't believe Toyota actually produced for over forty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom