Tales,Trails and Trials of a (wet) Dream Machine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So cleaned piglet for the run to Salt Lake city for CruiserFest. 10 years since the last one. The pig was bone stock on that excursion. Leaving Thursday and doing a 2 day run. The mrs. is going to brave the heat and jump on board. No camping this trip, just luxury accommodations.

Question?
Interesting tidbit on the year of my red/white. The vin #’s on the engine compartment plate and door frame plate are the same. But the door plate is stamped 1970 and the engine smog plate is stamped 71. So a transition year!

So body of a 70 and engine of a 71, same birth certificate. Is it a hermaphrodite, gender neutral, non- binary, transgender, intersex, transexual, transvestite, androgynous, epicene, unsexed, asexual, intersexual, unisexual, or does it just have a gender identity disorder?

Kids these days!!!!!!

Did Cruiser Fest today.

way to much to photo

B3D50954-D15C-4659-A808-90FF875A0AC2.jpeg
E15B3FDC-E15B-41A9-9792-9EF2522DAE99.jpeg
AD957C4C-3E46-4ADF-ADE2-8BEFF7CB3A76.jpeg
E681C70A-29F4-486B-99BB-44C33F443E0B.jpeg

814065C9-0F95-444E-ABB2-96F1BEE4A986.jpeg

I just read Scapddady’s unfortunate mishap and have to fess up to my frustrating calamity.

So on the way to CruiserFest, I got a really bad batch of fuel at a Mobile station in Barstow. About 45 min later major pinging began. After a while it quieted down. I but in some octane booster and made it to Saint George where I had planned to stay the night. Checked in with Even where he switched out my plugs. They were trashed. Made it to CruiserFest and had a great time seeing the growing population of LandCruisers.

Hit the road Sunday and about 50 miles south of Salt Lake blew a head gasket. While waiting for AAA, Sunday not a good day to solve this kind of problem. By the time AAA showed up, the Mrs. And I decided best to have triple A take us to Saint George where we had hotel reservations already booked for our return. Evan, again came through with a place to park piglet till I get it transported home.

The Mrs. and l continued with our pre planned holiday and spent another nice evening with Even and Bernice. Rented a car and drove home.

B29DC937-9C38-4782-BF45-E40AEFBB164D.jpeg
DAFFFF55-958A-46A2-BA78-E18A3F3C8DE3.jpeg

There is an old saying something like “don’t be afraid to use your toys better to have played with them than just sat them on a shelf”

I always think of that when you guys are road tripping or wheeling and have an issue, be happy your making memories.

Still sucks to be getting towed though 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah, sorry man. We are very fortunate to live in a time where a phone call and piece of plastic will get you home and safe. It wasn't that long ago you would shoot the mule and walk home. With that said I'm thinking of shooting the mule (flip phone) and buy into modern times with an Iphone 20something.

Evan's the man!

Yeah, sorry man. We are very fortunate to live in a time where a phone call and piece of plastic will get you home and safe. It wasn't that long ago you would shoot the mule and walk home. With that said I'm thinking of shooting the mule (flip phone) and buy into modern times with an Iphone 20something.

Evan's the man!
What??? Move into modern communication technology??? Next thing we hear you’ll be ditching paper maps!!!
Hope things get figured out and you’re back on the road soon.

Evan's the man!
Samsung gots new flip smart ass phone 😳😯🤔🧐😉🤣🤣🤣

Well as usual, another knight goes to his stable, climbs one of his chosen dragons, throws the bacon on his back, travels hundreds of miles through a blinding desert to make sure a hurt princess pig is returned to her downtrodden care giver who is again, dumbfounded, such efforts.

Heck, I think I just wrote a children‘s pig tale!!! (Clap clap) I did, I did.:bounce:
(Not the kind of clap I got from a girl when I was a teen)
No puns intended

Thanks Even

DF98CAB8-271B-47DD-9625-B447FF2FB8C0.jpeg
2A687450-1B85-4C9A-B434-DB65686186A4.jpeg

Looking forward to picking up my pig tomorrow and bring her home the last 100 miles.

Hey Gordon, wasn't it a head gasket that held you up on the Pig Party that year? If so, what to do think is going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom