Sow #2 in the works! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those 2 are brothers! If I had extra day I would have stayed and shared a whiskey with em.

largest dome light I’ve ever seen!!

Last for awhile

DEA77780-DEE1-4DA1-A345-855DD4AE4962.jpeg

20DEF912-FA15-414A-A488-CB49587C77F1.jpeg

R

Running on adrenaline!! Stopping outside of Boise at hotel for good night sleep and a shower. After picking up this beauty I can sleep late next week, well worth it!

If you’re coming back through Green River stop at Rays Tavern in the middle is town for one of the best burgers in the West. We’re in Grand Junction if you need a break or a beverage. Just back from a weekend exercising the Frankencruiser.

If you’re coming back through Green River stop at Rays Tavern in the middle is town for one of the best burgers in the West. We’re in Grand Junction if you need a break or a beverage. Just back from a weekend exercising the Frankencruiser.
Jim
Thanks, think I’m gonna go through Vernal to Steamboat tomorrow. Anxious to get it home before dark so wife and I can go run around in it.

Whole new meaning to “This Bud’s for you.”

Left Glenwood Springs 4pm Saturday driving to Lapine OR, got back to Steamboat at 4 pm 48 hours later.

2200 miles with some beautiful scenery for sure!!

100% wife approved, wonderful weather until I got to Steamboat where it was raining.

The “sow” is incredible. Took wife and dogs couple miles on their first ride and it runs great.

Seller eluded to some cool stuff in the glove compartment and there were some cool things for sure! The 8 track radio was in back seat floor board and looks new.

E276FACA-7B18-4C75-AAB0-A013E7EF7392.jpeg

1BB5C43F-DE07-4A26-B422-15A21DCEEC65.jpeg

C1C7B0BB-A677-4F08-852A-9810B60E77C0.jpeg

76C0882C-0D89-43EB-B3AF-348CAD86EB3B.jpeg

A4DDD2D1-1995-46A3-BC60-4D089C5DB123.jpeg

919234B7-1C1E-4DA6-9F06-7D5DBAE57281.jpeg

Last edited:
Glad to hear you're back. Congrats and, wow, what a find! I look forward to seeing how you personalize it.
Thanks Mike, appreciate the tunes!!

I was hour from home putting some gas in the pig when guy came up and was completing her. It was raining and I hadn’t gotten out of the truck yet but guy asked if I wanted another?? I was little confused but said “what ya got”? He then proceeded to tell me about one probably 15 miles from the house the wife and I have been driving by on way to track last few weeks. It sits in a pasture behind locked gate in middle of nowhere so odds of finding out who owns it pretty slim.

Cruiser Karma kicked in and guy gave me the sellers number who I talked to shortly after. The wife and I gonna go check it out in couple weeks. I seriously doubt it has much I can use looking at some rough pics.

if anyone driving through Vale, OR there is white 55 amonst some other old cars on SW side of the high school stadium. I was trying to get to hotel to sleep and saw it too late to turn around.

You broke that poor dogs heart.

more green in Colorado....quite the stash there. I’d be pretty disappointed if there isn’t a roach clip somewhere. I can smell the patchouli from here.
I love it. Hopefully we can cruise up to the boat to see you guys.

You broke that poor dogs heart.

more green in Colorado....quite the stash there. I’d be pretty disappointed if there isn’t a roach clip somewhere. I can smell the patchouli from here.
I love it. Hopefully we can cruise up to the boat to see you guys.
Come on up anytime! Off to track shortly in Edwards but I will start the Roach clip mission as soon as I get home!!!!

Ever since I loaded her up in OR I have been thinking what to do with her. My plans for the 2F which was rebuilt a few years ago I had planned to swap in the 66 LV may be perfect candidate for the pig. My intentions are to throw Sniper on it and consider H55. The Pig will be driven a heckuva lot more then the LV which has the chevy swap which I can address later.

New springs, paint and some body repairs are on the list.

Sounds like a great plan.

that old Toyota swag is awesome. What a time capsule!

I agree especially at elevation the sniper would do wonders. I’ve got a chunk of period correct stuff on my cruiser and I just try to keep it all so maybe someday it will be a bit cooler. Not 8 track cool, but still cool.

need to pewter paint that grill and light rings. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom