Sow #2 in the works! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have to price these things before value of the dollar goes to s***!

Of course at our romantic dinner I talked mostly about the "sow" and the wife is on board about the PS. She brought up having the rack on top powder coated!!!

I am gonna have to maintain the cool Classic AC unit in her so there may be some fabrication involved to keep that.

Hey what's the best bucket seats, I have read everyone's comments, most not favorable. about the bench seat. I think I need to source some good buckets for the upholstery when we have that done this winter.

Damn I am getting some stuff done on my week of vacation!! I can't afford to take any more vacation from this point forward!

Where is this parking brake conversion kit sold?

I have the electric PS on 2 other cruisers and love it but the 55 is gonna require the FJ60 conversion. I don't want to make it too nice, the wife won't ever give it up!
Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters in Salt Lake City is your friend. Speedo cable if you need it, other service parts, much of the conversion stuff. OEM quality parts, knowledgeable, good service, quick shipping. Added advantage of being a nice guy.

Hey what's the best bucket seats, I have read everyone's comments, most not favorable. about the bench seat. I think I need to source some good buckets for the upholstery when we have that done this winter.

Damn I am getting some stuff done on my week of vacation!! I can't afford to take any more vacation from this point forward!
Best look for seats with shoulder belts incorporated i.e. late '90s Tahoe and Suburban or my favorite, 2002-up F150 captain's chairs. I used the Ford seats, which installed with minimal mods using the existing outer bench seat pedestal and 18" pieces of angle iron on the inside. Sit level at exactly the right height for me. Install took an hour or so once we figured it out. Can't beat the adjustable lumbar. Wish mine were electric but plenty of adjustment without. FJ60 console fits perfectly between them.
You can go more exotic with BMW etc. or aftermarket and spend a lot of time and money on mounts. Why?

Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters in Salt Lake City is your friend. Speedo cable if you need it, other service parts, much of the conversion stuff. OEM quality parts, knowledgeable, good service, quick shipping. Added advantage of being a nice guy.
I have easily exceeded the $5000 limit with Kurt and his store/business have exploded. Talked to his staff today actually. Appreciate the heads up I will take a look now!

I am planning on getting the 3rd member from Kurt for axle. I like the Mountain rotors and have installed them on 2 cruisers. I have some Toyota calipers and pads just waiting for the axle. I will also get the knuckle rebuild kit from them. Love dealing with good people!

Best look for seats with shoulder belts incorporated i.e. late '90s Tahoe and Suburban or my favorite, 2002-up F150 captain's chairs. I used the Ford seats, which installed with minimal mods using the existing outer bench seat pedestal and 18" pieces of angle iron on the inside. Sit level at exactly the right height for me. Install took an hour or so once we figured it out. Can't beat the adjustable lumbar. Wish mine were electric but plenty of adjustment without. FJ60 console fits perfectly between them.
You can go more exotic with BMW etc. or aftermarket and spend a lot of time and money on mounts. Why?
When able I would like to sit in yours to size em up...

Putting the Sow to work to clean out barn for this weekends Prom for the kids.
just seems like natural fit!

EB348C25-BAE1-4535-80A4-9762FF3CA177.jpeg

8B30EF08-AF25-4387-B83F-913AAF7724BA.jpeg

If you pull it from the Sow it could work as a yard light at the farm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom