SAS Solid Axle Summit #7 Official Page (8 Viewers)

SAS #7 Color Choices for Swag and Trail Flags

• • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No tent sites available....I know other places have been mentioned but anyone have experience with any other good locations?

"Hello there. This is true. We have no tent sites available."

I’d consider finding another campground where we can make a second contingent of SAS folks. Anybody know of good spots?

I'm not sure which tent site I have yet... but I snagged one at KOA.

IF I were to bring my 40 in addition to my FJ75, do these tent sites even have enough room for that?

I’d consider finding another campground where we can make a second contingent of SAS folks. Anybody know of good spots?

4J+1+1 in town was great. We stayed there our first year.

Tornado Alley Cruisers will have site 119 & 116 (old map) so 51 & 59 on the new map….just to make things more confusing. I’d recommend anyone with questions call up and ask for Sandy. She helped us finalize our reservations & site choice.

Looking forwards to sponsoring and hopefully attending this year :)

No tent sites available....I know other places have been mentioned but anyone have experience with any other good locations?

"Hello there. This is true. We have no tent sites available."

I was actually talking to Gabe about this before we left SAS6. On the other side of town is the state land camping area. There is no reservations for it, so a first come basis. I was thinking of trying it since most of the KOA spots were already reserved when we left. It is called Amphitheater Campground if you want to check it out. Seems like a nice spot and puts you in town.

Ok so my bad. When I was there, the sign for that campsite said it was first come, first serve. I just got on recreation.gov and checked it out. You can reserve a site and the good news is...... they haven't released the dates during SAS to reserve them. Looks pretty open leading up to the dates as well.

View attachment 3221904
It’s been the back side area 45-55d
I haven’t been able to go for Sas but our favorite spot is 47 f when we stay there.

Nice!

I had to change my spot. I had a pull through site reserved, and changed it to a back in.
We're in site 57A on this map.
The gal on the phone also said that all of the numbers are different now. So that should add some fun.
Apparently they will not let you set a tent if you are on a pull through. That's for the richies, and they get cranky when the hillbillies come thru. They wouldn't like my setup one bit.

We are in!
Forgot to call KOA, and they are booked :bang:
My son and I were “interlopers” last year at SAS6 , and found out there’s really no such thing with this group.

Looking forward to the T Shirt and other sweet Pollux Orange swag!

Last edited:
Excited to make my first SAS trip and @Cruiser Cult sponsoring this wonderful event again! :cheers:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom