Soft top color schemes…need help with choosing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an opportunity to buy a soft top from a local member that unfortunately wreaked his cruiser. He ended up buying a black 3 ply black soft top with magnets from Julie and is currently still waiting on Julie to start it.
That individual and I had a deal and I have the chance to change the color if desired before Julie makes it which should be very soon considering how long the individual has been waiting.
Now I’m trying to decide what color I want to with. Attached is the color chart Julie sent me yesterday and another that @igotta40 has on his which will be an option as well. And the last picture is my cruiser. I would like to see what others think would be the best contrast. I personally like the charcoal that’s on Igotta40 has but also like the black or tan. What do you guys think? Also based on the color you choose the stock wheel color as well. Thanks

72789390733__95C109C6-F2CF-4034-A833-9FE68113D6D3.jpeg

IMG_1507.jpeg

IMG_0903.jpeg

It seems that the grayish (?) colour @igotta40 has on his Cruiser looks the most "factory" of all...

I would go for tan. If my upholstery wasn’t already gray I probably would have. Obviously I don’t care about factory colors.

Tan would be my pick.

my blue 40 came with an off-white soft top - I'd go for that color combination again - best to stay light in Arizona heat

That is a tough choice for sure. Even though I’d prefer the tan be a touch darker, it is still my choice (if the choice were mine).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom