SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (1 Viewer)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here’s the full story:

Glad they are okay. Obviously could have been far worse. Pretty amazing his tent saved his life in a way I'd be he never expected it would.

Video from driver behind him:

Last edited:
Guys I should have the bugs worked out and be there next year. Thanks for having us as a sponsor again.

J

IMG_20190824_114231396.jpg
'
IMG_20190824_114111307.jpg

This would be awesome J. Hope everything works out so you can join us. Already looking forward to next year.

J,

Once I get a couple thousand miles on Dingo I'll be headed to Midland in him. Stop off in CO and see the kids and then hit a few places on the way down. May make it a point to head a little further south into Hill Country for some scotch, cigars and wrench turning.

J

J,

Once I get a couple thousand miles on Dingo I'll be headed to Midland in him. Stop off in CO and see the kids and then hit a few places on the way down. May make it a point to head a little further south into Hill Country for some scotch, cigars and wrench turning.

J
We’d make a day of it J. I know a few local cruiser guys between Austin and SA that would join us. You’re alway welcome and look forward to having you down here.

I got my eyes on a few things from @TRAIL TAILOR for our UZJ100 from the gift cert. that @Mesa Woman won in the raffle ! Thank you so much TRAIL TAILOR and SAS3 crew!

Diff replacement ,at the top of Imogene Pass, SAS#3.
P8090009.JPG

What an awesome place.
P8100049.JPG

P8100042.JPG

P8080030.JPG

P8090001.JPG

For all you 40 guys, saw this gem while sightseeing around Ouray :cheers: . Just noticed we are going to have to call the bezel police,haha.

P8100047.JPG

I got my eyes on a few things from @TRAIL TAILOR for our UZJ100 from the gift cert. that @Mesa Woman won in the raffle ! Thank you so much TRAIL TAILOR and SAS3 crew!
ooo oooo, what are we getting? lol... so much we need and want, hope to choose? Lift, Bumper, rack.... seat covers, lol... where to start?

Stay Tuned... I will put up some videos today of my view from the passenger window of Tracks, our 1983 FJ40...
Day 1 Engineer Pass
Day 2 Stony Pass
and maybe today
Day 3 Imogene
Day 4 Corkscrew, Hurricane, California, Placer and Picayune
and Day 5 was super mellow Owl Creek, not sure I'll have a video for that one...
I did include some of the wonderful flowers, nature shots and avalanche shots along with the classic cruisers of course... cause it was so fascinating compared to last year. I hope you enjoy them.

Here is my Day 1:
Arriving at Classic Cruiser in Poncha Springs for a much need third member replacement for @The Jade Bean and allowing others to find those awesome scores! We greatly appreciated their time on a SUNDAY!! https://www.classiccruisers.com/
Then the convoy continues onto Ouray and finally the line up and the crawling up Engineer Pass to Odum Point and back down again.

@CheyenneTrucker @mesa man @offrd63 @murf @dogfishlake @Dilspec @LCnAZ @8cam @ceylonfj40nut @SipLife @Cowboy45 @Ocho77 @samtoddlee @Saddletramp @Pitch @Jason Andrews
I tried to tag all and to tag correctly...if I did not tag you, apologies, I can add you and if I accidentally tagged you well I hope you enjoy - I can remove you if you wish. Thanks! ENJOY!!

Here is my Day 1:
Arriving at Classic Cruiser in Poncha Springs for a much need third member replacement for @The Jade Bean and allowing others to find those awesome scores! We greatly appreciated their time on a SUNDAY!! https://www.classiccruisers.com/
Then the convoy continues onto Ouray and finally the line up and the crawling up Engineer Pass to Odum Point and back down again.

@CheyenneTrucker @mesa man @offrd63 @murf @dogfishlake @Dilspec @LCnAZ @8cam @ceylonfj40nut @SipLife @Cowboy45 @Ocho77 @samtoddlee @Saddletramp @Pitch @Jason Andrews
I tried to tag all and to tag correctly...if I did not tag you, apologies, I can add you and if I accidentally tagged you well I hope you enjoy - I can remove you if you wish. Thanks! ENJOY!!

well done! thanks for spending the time to put it together , it was EPIC!

Last edited:
@CheyenneTrucker , @offrd63 and @mesa man drove us over Corkscrew Pass, Hurricane Pass, California Pass, California Gulch, Placer Gulch and Picayune Gulch on our 3rd day out. Here's my view and this includes lots of avalanche debris and a long walk through one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom