Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
This would be awesome J. Hope everything works out so you can join us. Already looking forward to next year.
J,

Once I get a couple thousand miles on Dingo I'll be headed to Midland in him. Stop off in CO and see the kids and then hit a few places on the way down. May make it a point to head a little further south into Hill Country for some scotch, cigars and wrench turning.

J

CenTXFJ60

SILVER Star
J,

Once I get a couple thousand miles on Dingo I'll be headed to Midland in him. Stop off in CO and see the kids and then hit a few places on the way down. May make it a point to head a little further south into Hill Country for some scotch, cigars and wrench turning.

J
We’d make a day of it J. I know a few local cruiser guys between Austin and SA that would join us. You’re alway welcome and look forward to having you down here.

Stay Tuned... I will put up some videos today of my view from the passenger window of Tracks, our 1983 FJ40...
Day 1 Engineer Pass
Day 2 Stony Pass
and maybe today
Day 3 Imogene
Day 4 Corkscrew, Hurricane, California, Placer and Picayune
and Day 5 was super mellow Owl Creek, not sure I'll have a video for that one...
I did include some of the wonderful flowers, nature shots and avalanche shots along with the classic cruisers of course... cause it was so fascinating compared to last year. I hope you enjoy them.

Here is my Day 1: Arriving at Classic Cruiser in Poncha Springs for a much need third member replacement for @The Jade Bean and allowing others to find those awesome scores! We greatly appreciated their time on a SUNDAY!! https://www.classiccruisers.com/
Then the convoy continues onto Ouray and finally the line up and the crawling up Engineer Pass to Odum Point and back down again.

@CheyenneTrucker @mesa man @offrd63 @murf @dogfishlake @Dilspec @LCnAZ @8cam @ceylonfj40nut @SipLife @Cowboy45 @Ocho77 @samtoddlee @Saddletramp @Pitch @Jason Andrews
I tried to tag all and to tag correctly...if I did not tag you, apologies, I can add you and if I accidentally tagged you well I hope you enjoy - I can remove you if you wish. Thanks! ENJOY!!

murf

Lifer
SILVER Star

Here is my Day 1: Arriving at Classic Cruiser in Poncha Springs for a much need third member replacement for @The Jade Bean and allowing others to find those awesome scores! We greatly appreciated their time on a SUNDAY!! https://www.classiccruisers.com/
Then the convoy continues onto Ouray and finally the line up and the crawling up Engineer Pass to Odum Point and back down again.

@CheyenneTrucker @mesa man @offrd63 @murf @dogfishlake @Dilspec @LCnAZ @8cam @ceylonfj40nut @SipLife @Cowboy45 @Ocho77 @samtoddlee @Saddletramp @Pitch @Jason Andrews
I tried to tag all and to tag correctly...if I did not tag you, apologies, I can add you and if I accidentally tagged you well I hope you enjoy - I can remove you if you wish. Thanks! ENJOY!!
well done! thanks for spending the time to put it together , it was EPIC!

Top Bottom