REPRODUCTION D-Pillar and Front Fender Vents (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And since I want to hang out with the cool kids, I'm also in for the fender vents and the AC bezels.

So, do you take non Toyota requests? My old Ford truck (1968), has an air vent in the kick panel that is made of extremely brittle plastic. The vent has a slide panel that always breaks. There is no aftermarket replacement for those vents and it would be awesome to have some made of aluminum. I'm sure you could sell at least, oh, a few. :) In all seriousness, there is probably a market for them.

Just received my NUDE DOUBLE D-Pillars in the mail. Best described as a “thing of beauty”. Believe me, the extra effort and the attention to detail is well worth the wait!! Thanx, Jason, for sticking with us 60/62 guys...you’ll find us to be a loyal following. Ron

Thanks Ron,

The 60s will always be my go to base. I prefer them to all others. I like my 100 for DD and longer trips, but you just can't replace the nostalgia and the calming feeling and enjoyment of a slower cruiser for a good drive and to hit a trail or two.

I’m guessing I know the answer to this question.... but could the a/c bezel be pseudo customized? And by that I mean something minor like deleting switch blank cut outs

Once I get the original finalized and set I will look at customizing them. These will be on a custom order basis and could possibly get pricey to change, reprogram, cut sample, etc.. I did a what if by adding all Carling rockers in place of every port since that would take the most time to mill. It added about 30min to the overall scope so far. That on mill labor alone would be 70.00 add-on to the original price (to be announced) And about an hour of program time at 100.00 per hour. On just deleting blanks there won't be any extra mill time but still a 100.00 re-program fee. So while it is something that can be offered it will be a very limited demographic that will proceed with it.

On the next run, I would like to try and get both front and rear vents !!

I'm down for front and rear vents as well.

I'm in for the next run of front & rear vents. Very interested in the AC bezel, need to see what the funds look like after the 62 gets out of the paint shop.

does the AC bezel fall apart? I'll have to look at mine but seems like its still good. But I'm usually down for ordering all these goodies as they become available even if I just store them on a shelf until the day I need them :)

does the AC bezel fall apart? I'll have to look at mine but seems like its still good. But I'm usually down for ordering all these goodies as they become available even if I just store them on a shelf until the day I need them :)

They crack at the top left corner usually around the 1st and 2nd screw position.

I'm interested in a bezel too.

All the D-pillar vents are back from the plater. Andrea will be wrapping these up and shipping starting tomorrow afternoon.

The fender vent needed 2 changes so those changes are being made now.

Jason

Same process as D vents? Go to website and preorder?

One more time...nude double “D’s“ in all their glory!

058F4125-1842-488D-AA2C-3D19BE0573FE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom