FJ60 Front Fender Hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for the Toyota Part Number for the front fender clips that allow you to bolt the fender to the inner fender or (apron). I painted my FJ60 over a year ago and apparently I have miss placed them. I can't seem to find it on any parts diagrams that I can find. Thank you.
20231130_141527.jpg

I thought the inner fender had captive nuts in that position.. if they dont, you'll just have to tack weld a nut on or slip your hand in there and assist a nut into place when assembling. I assembled the inner guard to the fender off vehicle then installed.

I thought the inner fender had captive nuts in that position.. if they dont, you'll just have to tack weld a nut on or slip your hand in there and assist a nut into place when assembling. I assembled the inner guard to the fender off vehicle then installed.
I saw a type of u nut while watching a video which someone removing a fender from an FJ60. I looks like 5 per side is needed. I could go the Dorman 8x1.25mm clips but I had seen someone say they were still available from Toyota. Thanks for the input.

If you are not picky about OEM, your local auto parts store will have at least a few option of those. they are called clip nuts or various other
You probably misplaced them because they were broken and went in the trash when you removed the fender. :rofl:

If you are not picky about OEM, your local auto parts store will have at least a few option of those. they are called clip nuts or various other
You probably misplaced them because they were broken and went in the trash when you removed the fender. :rofl:
Lol, I was trying to be picky but I may not have a choice. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom