REPRODUCTION D-Pillar and Front Fender Vents (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll bite for both the fender vents and AC bezel, add me to a list of you have one. I’m also in for a second run of D-pillar vents if you have a list for that.

@TRAIL TAILOR when do you expect to have more d pillar vents available?

It all depends on my mill scheduled. Right now it has a 12000 part order in production. Best case would be late December for a January delivery.

I’ll bite for both the fender vents and AC bezel, add me to a list of you have one. I’m also in for a second run of D-pillar vents if you have a list for that.

I have a 3 day slot for the fender vents scheduled already on the mill and nothing scheduled on the AC vent as we are still in the R&D phase on it.

AC bezel and fender vent interest here.

Given that "proof is in the pudding" and TT has designed, produced and delivered quality products, maybe a preorder non-refundable deposit is in order? A modest amount to truly test the market.
This may help mitigate (not cover) and facilitate the development without risking thousands of r&d $$$ sitting on the shelf awaiting orders? My $0.02.

Fender vent went to 3D print for fitment today.

J

Final Rev Front Vent.jpg

AC bezel and fender vent interest here.

Given that "proof is in the pudding" and TT has designed, produced and delivered quality products, maybe a preorder non-refundable deposit is in order? A modest amount to truly test the market.
This may help mitigate (not cover) and facilitate the development without risking thousands of r&d $$$ sitting on the shelf awaiting orders? My $0.02.

I should have a solid price for the fender vents on Tues/Wed next week.

Ac bezel and d pillar vent I would pay for right now for future delivery.
I filled in the fender vents when I did the last repaint, along with the license plate recess in the tailgate, rear window wiper and the headlight washer.

I dont know how I feel about that one... That is seriously just funky looking to me......Kinda like one of those situations where you say to yourself "I am alarmingly turned on by this but I know I shouldn't be...."

I dont know how I feel about that one... That is seriously just funky looking to me......Kinda like one of those situations where you say to yourself "I am alarmingly turned on by this but I know I shouldn't be...."
If I did not have the wagongear tailgate lid it would not be a worthwhile modification. The fact that the spare tire covers most of the license plate when mounted on in factory location makes it unnoticeable to most people. Kind of like the rest of my 60, it looks stock unless it is parked next to a stock 60.
None of this changes the fact that I want a set of d piller vents and I can’t get them:)

have the wagongear tailgate lid,

the spare tire covers most of the license plate when mounted on in factory location makes it unnoticeable,

looks stock unless it is parked next to a stock 60.

That looks awesome .....!! :beer::beer::beer:
(provided the first two conditions above exist...)

The last quote... only another cruiser head would know..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom