Regearing to 4.88? Nitro and JustDiffs are having a pretty huge sale..... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For those of us that were hacked, have you found out any additional information? I was able to get the name and address of the guy who lives in NJ but made an online purchase at a store in AZ.
Received the gears but never received the install kits so I contested purchase with my CC. Two weeks ago my CC gets hit with 3 Statue Cruises tickets in of all places NJ. So much for thinking I had avoided the hack. Card has been cancelled and replaced, Nitro is now permanently on my lifetime %^*^% list

I ordered the 4.88s from Nitro at the end of July 2023. Just got hacked starting September 9th, ran up over 4K. I’m not happy with Nitro at all, but need install master kits for both diffs. Can I use another brand perhaps?
Get your install kit from SOR.com

Got a source?

We would love to help @ Cruiser Outfitters. We've stocked high quality install kits for decades and are a Mud supporter for many years too!

This is the front for Nitro (or other) 29-Spline pinion gearsets

Rear:

If you have 29-spline front R&P, you'll also need the conversion flange for a 80 Series (as they come 27 spline). We have those too!

In-Stock and ships tomorrow!

We would love to help @ Cruiser Outfitters. We've stocked high quality install kits for decades and are a Mud supporter for many years too!

Rear:

If you have 29-spline front R&P, you'll also need the conversion flange for a 80 Series (as they come 27 spline). We have those too!

Been meaning to call you for all this stuff!

Rear:

Perfect! Will place an order in the coming days 👍👍

Rear:

And better prices than I have found elsewhere.

And better prices than I have found elsewhere.
And don't forget, Great service and Knowledgeable sales people !!!

And no I am not affiliated, Kurt is a poster child of how a business should be run

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom