Regearing to 4.88? Nitro and JustDiffs are having a pretty huge sale..... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So it looks like only 6 people actually got their gears?

I'm sure it was more. I first heard about this sale on a Canadian 80-Series FB group I'm in and there were multiple people there who received their orders.

Lots of local guys ordered. I know of one completed order and another partially filled.

Lots of local guys ordered. I know of one completed order and another partially filled.
I got two high pinions and one 9.5 received all 3 direct from Nitro.
Did another order at Toytec lifts site for a 4.88 v6 @ $80.20 the same day but haven't heard anything on that one.

Don’t even get me started on Nitro/DPI… 😠

Well, it looks like I won't be getting those gears either AND I was hacked from my "attempted" purchase on 7/28. Unreal.

The 15% off "make up call" is a joke as well. Do they think anyone that has gone through this B. S. is going to spend their hard-earned money with them?!?

I got my order, and PayPal shielded me. Wondering if I can have confidence in the product.
I’m with you on this as far as the product goes, now I’m wondering if I’m installing the damn things. Maybe they were clearing out a questionable batch 😡

Further confusion...now they've filled the "canceled" order for the small parts. What a clown show.

I received my gears but will be sourcing my install kits elsewhere.

Well, it looks like I won't be getting those gears either AND I was hacked from my "attempted" purchase on 7/28. Unreal.

The 15% off "make up call" is a joke as well. Do they think anyone that has gone through this B. S. is going to spend their hard-earned money with them?!?
Same thing happened to me. Never ordering from them again

I ordered my gears July 21st and received them July 26th. Another buddy of mine ordered 2 sets that day as well and received all his stuff. So I think all the early orders before it went viral and out of control received their stuff. Still an inexcusable s*** show on DPI's part.

haven’t received the full refund; but still getting emails.

5221363C-EF82-4A38-B3EB-83D76A38621D.jpeg

I have been blasting them on facebook every time a targeted ad pops up. If only DPI would put as much effort into customer service as they do advertising and deleting negative comments/reviews....

For those of us that were hacked, have you found out any additional information? I was able to get the name and address of the guy who lives in NJ but made an online purchase at a store in AZ.

If anyone has insight on what I can/should do with this information, please reach out either in this thread or DM.

Thanks,
Jeff

For those of us that were hacked, have you found out any additional information? I was able to get the name and address of the guy who lives in NJ but made an online purchase at a store in AZ.

If anyone has insight on what I can/should do with this information, please reach out either in this thread or DM.

Thanks,
Jeff
My bank reversed the charges but I haven't looked into further.

If you have the information of the individual I would call his local PD and file a report.

My bank reversed the charges but I haven't looked into further.

If you have the information of the individual I would call his local PD and file a report.
On a old-school car audio forum a few members got scammed by an individual one of them found company that you could pick out whatever kind of s*** and have it mailed without a trace been quite a few years ago but I thought I would throw that put there.

I ordered the 4.88s from Nitro at the end of July 2023. Just got hacked starting September 9th, ran up over 4K. I’m not happy with Nitro at all, but need install master kits for both diffs. Can I use another brand perhaps?
Call West Coast Differentials in Rancho Cordova CA. They are a major supplier, do diff work, and know what they are talking about. I’ve dealt with them for 25 years. Forget Nitro….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom