Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Killing some time on ebay this morning:

Sold a tailgate handle for $50 four years ago. Should have kept it.

And a time when a guy would just send you one if needed.
that was before my time I think, especially up here where they all rotted to nothing 20+ years ago.

$500.00 still less than Shapeways. Someone need to machine these outta Stainless! You would only need 1. Forever 🤔😘
So they are doing re-pop mirrors, I have no knowledge of the economics involved but seems to me if they are doing mirrors they could do handles? :hmm:

I guts factory mirrors in the original boxes 😘
I bought a set of factory mirrors from SOR back in the day, called on the phone to get the hardware because it wasn’t listed. Got Marv on the phone and talked pigs for half an hour, was a couple of weeks before he passed. Pig mirrors were his all time favorite Cruiser design :pig:

Killing some time on ebay this morning:

That tailgate handle has a Buy It Now price of $295. I think I would just print one up...

$500.00 still less than Shapeways. Someone need to machine these outta Stainless! You would only need 1. Forever 🤔😘
@bobm sounds like he is launching a new line of jewelry -

"And now, for a limited time, get yo baby a Forever tailgate handle to show her how truly special she is.
Machined out of stainless steel, because she's your your first, your last, your everthing!
Available at all Barry White Land Cruiser outlets - Oh Yeah...."

Would be sweet to have a few bought up by IPPS regulars than to disappear into obscurity in the hands of some rando’s.
I would think one would need to fly out and do this in person. Otherwise it would be a semi crapshoot.

How about each of us put together a list of the replacement and/or spare parts we would like then combine and buy the parts pig that would maximize the parts distribution?

Another idea if we want a titled pig => hold a gathering where we all go to CC, spend a week there, buy the best one, cobble together a running pig using other parts from the yard, and then raffle it off within the group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom