Events/Trails 💥Pig Party 2022💥 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We just received some bad news on our end. My sister in law who was going to run the farm for us has had a small stroke ( TIA ) ?, so Jeri will be staying behind. I'm heading out by myself and make the best of it. I'm not going to lie, won't be as much fun without her. If I don't get lost I'll see you all there. 🤷‍♂️
Sorry to hear this news

So drove home from Housto last 2 days, sniper acting up a bit, so going to trailer out there then drop pig. Any ideas where I can park truck /trailer?

Plus, driving across desert 3 times in a week, God gave me a brain for a reason . Plus, if I take my wife across that hellhole, she will never set foot in a LC again
I will definitely have to invest in a car trailer if I want to ever have any chance of getting my :princess: to one of these events.

Went to balance and rotate tires today at Discount Tire as my last prep item. On the way there the pig starting acting up. Possibly a fuel issue or something with the Holley Sniper EFI. Then noticed the fuel pump was whining load again. Limped it home with no tire work done and it stalled/stopped going into the driveway. If it is the pre-pump fuel filter this will be my second one clogged in two months. I had my gas tank completely overhauled at Gas Tank Renu so I am scratching my head. When I change this one I am going to cut it open to see what it may be. I am using a WIX 33033. Need to figure this out ASAP.

So drove home from Housto last 2 days, sniper acting up a bit, so going to trailer out there then drop pig. Any ideas where I can park truck /trailer?
I’m actually keeping truck and trailer at an RV park in north Sante Fe

Cheeto Sombrero ready to go. Sniper working good so far. Need to drive around a bit for the next couple days.

1D8CB68D-DF5E-456E-AFAC-FBCDEB20AE64.jpeg

C433F115-6150-4BA1-A95E-F7A539051845.jpeg

Well I do have a 2F desmogged and rebuilt carb on my workbench courtesy of Marlin, but didn’t want to go backwards at this point. I also have a good mechanical fuel pump too, but…

Locked and loaded

Hit the road tomorrow morning. First leg will be to get past Phoenix and onto some scenic byway. From there just lolygag my way north to the rendezvous. Maybe find Ron on the way or anyone else cruising the frontiers of NM.

As always, god speed to all the brethren testing the depths of the pigs we love.

Locked and loaded

Hit the road tomorrow morning. First leg will be to get past Phoenix and onto some scenic byway. From there just lolygag my way north to the rendezvous. Maybe find Ron on the way or anyone else cruising the frontiers of NM.

As always, god speed to all the brethren testing the depths of the pigs we love.
If you want to drive some beautiful high country south of the Rio de los Pinos area, take US 550 north from Bernalillo (on I-25) to San Ysidro, then north on NM 4 to La Cueva. Turn left and head west on NM 126 towards Cuba several miles until you top out. Turn right (north) on FR 144, it will take you along the west and north rims of the Valles Caldera, a lot of it over 10,000 feet. If you stay on FR 144 until it comes off the east flanks of the Jemez Mountains you'll end up on the north end of Espanola on US 84/285. Turn left and head north for a few miles until US 285 splits off to the right. You have two choices from there - continue straight on US 84 through Abiquiu to Chama, or take a right on US 285 north through Tres Piedras.

^yes! Transmission has been awesome! That and 3.70's and 3FE and this 45 is the perfect setup. Last thing to do is 4 speed column shift conversion!

Pat- The pig turned out great and so excited it's going to make it to the Pig Party. MegaPig next year!

Glad I'm looped in on this thread! Can't wait to see some pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom