Events/Trails ðŸ’¥Pig Party 2022💥 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my snorter back from having Crystalline (clear) Ceramic film installed on all 36 sq ft of glass. Not quite clear(slight blue hue) will miss that clear surround view. But if it keeps the rollin box 30% cooler it will be worth it.

Had to empty the beast to make the room for the job. All loaded back up. Get through the next couple days, visit the grocery store and hit the road, maybe as early as sunday.

Ron, sorry to hear about sister in law and that jeri will be a no show. I know I miss my missus on my road trips

Hope everyone else has a successful start and go.

Any chance there might be something organized or that could be organized somewhere near North Carolina? Uwharrie national forest? Pisgah national Forest?

419A0612-AB35-4A58-896F-EA59D49942F7.jpeg

After 20 days since I placed my order and a few days of USPS tracking going nowhere, this finally arrived! If all goes well this will fix the problem and I’ll be back on the road.
Thanks for the offers of others to help!
Looks like I’ll have a spare to throw in for the next time or if anyone needs one.

Thanks John!
Let me see how tomorrow plays out. If I have to, I'll head your way, assuming that you're in Los Alamos, sometime this weekend.
Just catching up. I have the one that's about 4 months newer (next gen) than you need here in town. so close! Hope you get this sorted!. I finished my alternator swap to a GM internally regulated and it's been running great for a few months now...if you need to get real crazy!!! You'll get it going!

Just catching up. I have the one that's about 4 months newer (next gen) than you need here in town. so close! Hope you get this sorted!. I finished my alternator swap to a GM internally regulated and it's been running great for a few months now...if you need to get real crazy!!! You'll get it going!
just saw you got it. nice!

been taking with my buddy who's coming along about fire restrictions. We figured it would be banned and had planned on using a little camping stove and jet boiler to cook, but I just looked up this website:

and found that it looks like there's no restrictions. I could be off on this and am curious what others think. Nice to have an open flame to cook and drink around ; ), but seems with all the recent issues we've had this might be wrong???
1656623179669.png

for context:

1656623299489.png

I would, but the only one I have is dressed in a french maid outfit. :)
Hell even Alabama allows French maids.

...according to my friend.

Any chance there might be something organized or that could be organized somewhere near North Carolina? Uwharrie national forest? Pisgah national Forest?
I'm in NC and there is not enough open land. ONSC does a relic run every year at uwharrie and a few pigs show up.

The East Coast ride is the SSS. It’s been in AL, MO, AR, and southern IL so far.

It’s normally late October.

One week out...already hearing about travel plans from some of you. Don't forget about the potluck Friday night. Bring your own whiskey since J Mack appears to be abandoning us. See you all "down by the river."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom