PIG calendar??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I haven't sent any. I'll get on 2022

There are some more deserving pigs right now. Im hoping to have a nice pig for the next calendar.

I've received quite a few pics for the calendar. Still haven't received any from the PP 2020 unfortunately.:bang: SSS is coming up, so I hope we get a lot of contributions from that trail ride. What I don't have any of, are pigs in process. If you've got pics of your pig in the process of becoming a reality, please submit them. I'd like to wrap up photo submission a week or two after SSS and move on to figuring out what pics make it and designing the calendar.

Finally, I'd like to attempt to include birthdays in the calendar, if they'll fit in the box for the days without cluttering them too much. So, please also email me your forum handle and birthday. Also, if there are any days in 2021 that would be of particular significance to the community, please let me know.

Send submissions to: mrs.chem.prof@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Mike

Still haven't received any from the PP 2020 unfortunately.:bang:
I do appreciate you putting something together for the guys and hope everyone that enjoys seeing their vehicles in print gets you all the pictures you need, don’t take it personal but I’m not a calendar guy.

I've received quite a few pics for the calendar. Still haven't received any from the PP 2020 unfortunately.:bang: SSS is coming up, so I hope we get a lot of contributions from that trail ride. What I don't have any of, are pigs in process. If you've got pics of your pig in the process of becoming a reality, please submit them. I'd like to wrap up photo submission a week or two after SSS and move on to figuring out what pics make it and designing the calendar.

Finally, I'd like to attempt to include birthdays in the calendar, if they'll fit in the box for the days without cluttering them too much. So, please also email me your forum handle and birthday. Also, if there are any days in 2021 that would be of particular significance to the community, please let me know.

Send submissions to: mrs.chem.prof@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Mike
Deo has pictures of everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom