PIG calendar??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 2021 calendar is finished! Thanks to everyone who submitted photos, especially those who have been sending them over the last few days. It's got over 50 pig pics. My kids and I think it's great. I hope you all like it. I tried finding some way of getting a draft to post for you all to see, but couldn't figure out how. Sorry.

I used snapfish.com to put together one of their premium wall calendars (I believe it's 11.5"x14"). If I put 40 in my cart, the total comes out to $903.68, with a 50% discount and $123.60 in shipping. That shipping seems really high, so I might need to call them. Anyhow, I'm guessing they're going to cost somewhere around $30 shipped to your home. Once I talk to snapfish and get an idea of how many to order, I can get a much better idea of the exact price.

So, if you are in for a calendar, PM me or email: mrs.chem.prof@gmail.com with a total needed. I'd like to try and put in an order this week, so please let me know in the next few days. Thanks.

Onward!

Mike

The first batch of 25 were ordered last night. I'm just having snapfish send the calendars to whoever purchases them. The ETA is right around Nov 18 for this first order and the cost is right around $23-26/calendar depending on shipping costs. So, if you haven't already put your order in and want to, PM me the number you want, your name, and your snail-mail address.

Cheers,

Mike

Which pics did you select?

Got my calendars today- they are sweeeet! Thank so much for making this happen
It’ll be interesting to see when the sled dogs run them up to my igloo up here...

Got mine. Really well done. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom